Chapter Seventeen

*Bumblebee's POV*
I zoom into base and transform, instantly looking to where (Y/N)'s body lay. She had died a few days ago, and I missed her deeply. However, when I looked today, her body was gone. Instantly, I ran towards Ratchet, turning him around and holding him up against the wall.

:Where is she?: I growl, my voice coming out in angry beeps and whirls. Ratchet looked surprised but I could care less.

"Where is who?" he asked nervously. I glare at him.

:(Y/N)!: I snap. :Where is her body?:

Ratchet's optics widen before softening into a happy gaze. He had a small smile on his face and he gently spoke.

"Bumblebee, (Y/N) is alive", he said. I stumbled back in shock, just staring at him, before my stare returned to a glare.

"Don't lie to me! She died! Her spark stopped! So where did you put her body?!"

Ratchet had raised his servos up in defense and I realized that my blasters were out and pointed at him. I didn't care. He let her die, so he should die too. Especially since he's toying with my feelings, trying to make me believe she's alive. I felt my blasters powering up, and didn't take my cold glare off of Ratchet. Just before the shots could go off, I heard her voice, causing my blaster to power down.

"Hey, Ratchet, I'm ready for that ground bridge. But I'll need help getting through; I can't stand up without my spark hurting."

I stare at him, not wanting to believe that it was her. Ratchet hesitantly moved, and I followed him, my servos by my side. He looks at me, still a bit nervous, but opens a groundbridge. He nods toward it and I'm instantly darting through it, stopping when I get to the other side. I search frantically for (Y/N) and see her leaning against a large rocky outcrop. She smiles when she sees me.

"Hey, bug!" she calls out. "You here to help me get back to base?"

I didn't move, nor did I say anything. I just stared at her, fighting back tears. However, they still came and dripped from my optics. I didn't even notice my pedes moving until I had knelt beside her and pulled her into my arms, crying into her shoulder. She hugged me as tightly as she could and tried to comfort me.

"Hey, Bug, it's okay. I'm okay. I promise I'm not dead. I'm sorry if I scared you."

:Don't ever do that to me again: I mumble. She chuckles lightly.

"I don't plan on it. It's not the best, though I did get to see my two dead brothers so, that was pretty great."

I shake my head slightly, laughing quietly. :You are the strangest femme I've ever met.:

"But ya still love me, don't ya, Bug?" she teased, not really knowing how close to the truth she had gotten. I was quiet for a moment, before responding.

:Yeah. I do. I love you a lot:, I whisper into her audio receptor. She froze, not expecting me to say that. I hesitated before stating something else. :And maybe now I can return what you gave me all those months ago.:

You froze in shock when you heard those words. You froze even more when you felt his dermas against your own. You hadn't even noticed his mouth guard moving away from his mouth.

Bumblebee pulled away and you stared at him in shock.

"You... you feel the same way I feel about you?" you couldn't help but ask.

:That depends: Bumblebee asks, a smile appearing on his face. He hadn't moved the mouth guard back to where it usually was, which was slightly weird due to the fact that his mouth formed words but his voice was whirls and beeps. :Do you love me?: