Chapter Six

Starscream had put you to work in an energon mine so you hadn't been able to see Bumblebee much at all. You were able to talk to him late at night when most everyone was asleep, but you had yet to see him. It had been over a month and you were longing to see your Autobot friend.

Was that what he was to you now? A friend? You hadn't thought of it that way. Did he consider you a friend?

You were on your way back to the ship to report on the status of the mine to Starscream, and was surprised to see him waiting on the flight deck for you.

"Starscream", you greeted as you transformed and landed on the ship.

"Hello, dear sister", he responded. "Can I ask you to watch the medbay while I speak to Knockout?"

"Why not have Breakdown watch it?" you ask. Starscream sighed.

"He went out for a drive, to see if he could find any more energon mines", he muttered. You sigh, and nod.

"Yeah, I can watch over the medbay", you grumbled, and started to work your way to it. You got to it, where Knockout was working on something. He jumped when the doors opened and was even more surprised when he saw you.

"(Y/N)! Why are you here?"

You didn't get the chance to reply due to Starscream's voice coming through the medbay.

"Knockout, come to the bridge", Starscream ordered.

You smirked at Knockout. "That's why. I'm to watch over the medbay."

"Oh! While you're here, do you think you could watch Megatron's vitals?"

You nod. "Your wish is my command."

Knockout smiles as he walks out. You sigh and walk over to the door that led to where Megatron was. It opened for you and you walked over to Megatron.

"Oh my dear Lord Megatron", you murmured. "Whatever shall you do to rise up off that slab? Starscream possesses the only dark energon shard that will heal you, and you won't survive for much longer by yourself. Especially if Starscream and Knockout make a convincing argument."

You jumped when the door opened. However when you glanced at the door, you were surprised to see Bumblebee and Arcee standing there. You instantly pulled out your sword, ready to defend Megatron at all costs.

"What are you doing here, Autobots?" you hiss. Your optics, however, were stuck on Bumblebee.

"To kill your precious leader", Arcee growls. You glance at her before putting away my sword.

"Go for it", you say, raising your servos into the air. The small blue femme started, while Bumblebee watched you carefully. In the many of your talks, you had spoken of how much you hated Megatron, so he was not surprised at your willingness to let Arcee kill him.

"You... don't care if he lives or dies?" Arcee asks hesitantly.

You snort. "As if I want the mech who killed my brothers alive. I want revenge, hence why I've been biding my time, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Starscream, sadly, does not hide his intentions as well as I do."

Arcee blinks before powering up her gun, only stopping at something. You guessed it was a com from base or something. Speaking of which... why where they on board?

"One good reason, fast", Arcee said, most likely to whoever was on the com-link with her.

"What are you talking about?" Her voice was confused, as her blaster powered down. While she was distracted talking to whoever was one the other end of the com-link, Bumbleber had made his way over to you.