Chapter Nineteen

Taking a deep breath, you allowed the bond to open and instantly received an influx of emotions that were not your own. You recognized each of your sisters auras.

Opening a mental link to both of them, you spoke quietly.

|hello, Goldburst, Sunflower|

|(Y/N)!| Sunflower voice was heard in your helm at the same time as Goldburst's |Sister!|

You smiled softly. You did miss how excited they always seemed to talk to you.

|Where are you guys at?| you ask quietly.

|We're just outside of a spiral galaxy. There's been no sign of life except for on one planet|Sunflower says. |It looks the like the indigenous life forms are calling the planet Earth, and the galaxy is called the Milky Way.|

You couldn't help but chuckle. |Come to Earth, they have energon. Just don't let the indigenous life forms see you, they spook easily.|

|YOU'RE ON EARTH!!!?| Goldburst exclaims excitedly. You laugh at her excitement.

|Yep. How long will it take you to get here?|

|Eh, a couple of hours if we're lucky. Maybe a day or so if we're not.|

|Let me know when you get here.|

|Will do, sister.|

A thought came to mind. |Oh, hey, have you guys joined a faction yet?|

|Well... we want to be Autobots, but we figure with our past, no one would except us.|

|I don't know, Optimus Prime and his team seem pretty excepting of me| you say with a smile.

There was silence for a moment before pure joy filled the bond.

|You're an Autobot?| Sunflower squealed happily. You laugh.

|Yep.|

|Any cute bots there?| Goldburst asks teasingly.

|Depends on what you think is cute| you say with a smile. There was no reply as they thought for a while. You left the bond open but closed the mental link and stood up, opening your spark chamber once more. Your spark was still flickering, though not nearly as much as it had been before.

Optimus had been right. Opening the bond with your sisters had helped. Now you were just curious about how he knew that that would help...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later, you felt a flurry of excitement come through the bond. You smile softly and open a mental link with your sisters.

|I assume you are almost here| you ask.

|We're just entering the atmosphere| Goldburst answers.

"Optimus!" Ratchet called. "I am receiving a signal from a Cybertronian spacecraft just entering Earth's atmosphere."

Your optics widen and you instantly move towards him, listening carefully at Optimus' response.

"Open a communication link with them", he ordered. Ratchet does so and Optimus speaks authoratively.

"Unknown vessel, this is Autobot Outpost Omega 1. Identify yourself", Optimus says. You smile softly, due to knowing who is on the other side.

"My name is Goldburst. I travel with my sister Sunflower. We have not yet joined a faction but would like to be Autobots", Goldburst responds, her quiet, yet mature voice responds. It didn't surprise you, as she was the oldest. But she was also like that when meeting new people. She opened up and became more like Sunflower's outgoing demeanor when she got to know someone.