Chapter Ten

Starscream was trying to talk to you, but your mind was distracted. You could only think of the little innocent aqua-colored optics. You missed seeing them so much. But you were also afraid of what they might hold when you saw then again.

"(Y/N)!" Starscream snapped. "Are you listening?"

"What?" you ask, startled. Starscream sighed and pressed a servo to his face.

"I swear, ever since we got you back from the Autobots, you've been less aware of what's going on", Starscream mutters. "And you refuse to talk about what happened while you were with them. I've half a mind to send you to Knockout for a checkup. You might have some sort of virus in your processor."

You sit up straight and glare at Starscream. "Do not send me to that sleazy eyed doctor again!" you snarl. "Besides, I'm fine. Just... got something on my mind..."

Starscream was startled by your outburst, but didn't argue. Instead he sighed.

"Dear sister, I hope you know I care about and would do anything for you..." Starscream murmurs.

You sigh softly before looking st your brother. "Starscream, do you promise not to tell anyone what I'm about to tell you? And... promise me you won't outright yell at me..."

"What would I-?" you cut him off quickly, knowing that this was the one time you would have the courage to tell him.

"I'm in love with an Autobot!" you nearly shout. Starscream stares at you in shock before chuckling softly.

"Oh, that? I've known about that for a while", he says.

You stare at him, this time, you're the one in shock.

"How...?"

"You talk in your sleep, dear sister. I don't know which one, as you've never outright said his name, but I must admit, you do have an adorable nickname for him", Starscream grins.

You sink in embarrassment, your wings falling down. Starscream chuckled.

"Your wings are so expressive, sister", he murmurs. This time your wings shot straight up in defense.

"Shut up!" you say as you push him away, but smiling softly.

Starscream laughed before sitting next to you.

"So... you're not mad...?" you ask him quietly.

"Oh, I'm furious. I hate the Autobots. But I also know that your spark leads you to the right one for you", Starscream says. "And that is why I won't tell you who to love and who not to love."

You stare at your brother in shock before hugging him tightly. He jumps before hugging you in return.

"You're the best brother I could ask for... I just wish Thundercracker, and Skywarp were still here... do you think they would be mad at me...?"

Starscream smiles sadly.

"I think they would tease you much more than I do", he says. You hunch down in embarrassment.

"Nevermind, I don't want them here..." you mutter.

Starscream laughs before giving you a look and you knew what was coming.

"So... which Autobot is this 'Bug'?" Starscream asks.

You stare at him quietly, waiting for him register which Autobot is an earth bugs namesake.

After a few moments, he sighs and looks to the ground.

"Now that I think about it, that should have been quite obvious. Bug is obviously Bumblebee... no wonder whenever he sees me, he freezes up."