Killer'ween pt 2

Yoongi and Jimin made their way to their playhouse. "I'm SO excited!". Jimin squeals. "How many dolls do we have in there daddy?". Jimin asked. "Twenty". Yoongi replied. "So we can each ten". Yoongi adds. "I'ma kill them all". Jimin smirks. "Are you challenging me Quinn?". Yoongi raised his brow.

"I am daddy Joker, do you accept?". Jimin held out his hand. Yoongi smirks taking Jimin's hand and kissed it. "I do". Yoongi chuckled. "Then lets murder". Jimin says running into the building. "He thought I was going to run after him". Yoongi scoffed walking calmly in the building.

 Yoongi scoffed walking calmly in the building

"You took your sweet ass time". Jimin crossed his arms. "Sorry beautiful". Yoongi kissed Jimin on his head. "Whatever, lets just start with the blood games". Jimin pressed a button and the building went into lock down. Jimin giggles and grabs a walkie talkie and bounces up and down.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the blood games! I'm your adorable host Jiminie and my co host is my daddy Suga! Today we feast... On your blood!".

Yoongi just looked around the building smirked. 'I want to drown someone in blood'. Yoongi thought.

"The rules are simple, try... And I do mean try to get out. You can run, you can hide, but you all will die".