46

Jimin was in his room playing with his kitten he named cheddar when Darren barged into his room

Jimin was in his room playing with his kitten he named cheddar when Darren barged into his room. "Oh?". Jimin looks at his Hyung. "Hello Mr. Dar...". "WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS!?!". Darren screamed.

"Mr. Dar...". "WANNA COME OUT HIS ROOM IN A DAMN TOWEL! WHO ALLOWED HIM TO DO THAT!?! WAS IT YOU! CAUSE IT WASN'T FUCKING ME!". Darren grabbed his hair. Jimin didn't know what was wrong with him. "Mr. Darren". Darren looks over at Jimin. "What's wrong?".

Darren smiled at Jimin's cuteness before going off. "Your damn brother is trying to give me a nose bleed, that's what's wrong". Darren said. "Oh no!". Jimin gasped. "I'll go tell mom! She doesn't like violence in her house". Jimin tries to run out his room but Darren grabbed him laughing.

"You are too cute for this world but that's not what I meant". Darren said. "Giu isn't trying to hit you?". Jimin asked and Darren shook his head. "No sweetie". Darren chuckled. "Ok... So what's the matter?". Jimin tilts his head. "Oh! You can ask Tae for advice! He's good at helping!".

"Yo-you". Darren held his chest. "I'm giving you a week to live here before I kidnap you". Darren said. "What?". Jimin said. "Thanks for the help cutie". Darren pats his head before leaving. *meow*. Jimin giggles and picks up his kitten. "That's Mr. Darren, he's funny". Jimin said. "Jimin".

Jimin sees Minseok standing in his room. "Hi Minseok, do you need anything?". Jimin asked. "I need a lot". Minseok says and hands Jimin his phone. "What do yo...". "His number". Minseok cuts Jimin off. "I want your friend's number, give it to me". Minseok said. "You mean Hoseok?". Jimin said.

"He has Seok in his name? If we weren't meant to be". Minseok said. "Umm he just um...". Jimin tried to tell him what his friend was about but nothing came out. "He's a player, I know and I don't care, I don't do relationships". Minseok said. "I just want a good fu...". Minseok pauses. "A funfair, I want to go to a funfair".

Jimin's eyes lit up. "I wanna go!". Jimin bounces. "No... You're to young for that". Minseok said. "But I'm olde...". "Hurry!". Minseok whined trying to give Jimin his phone. "Oh right". Jimin take the phone and puts Hoseok's number in it. Minseok snatched the phone and ran out the room.

"Everyone is acting weird today, right cheddar?". Jimin looks at his kitten who was purring at his feet. "You're adorable". Jimin snuggles his kitten.

"I wonder what Yoongi Hyung is up too".