62

"AHHHH!". The man screamed when Yoongi was slicing off his skin. "I know, I lied, I said the game was doctor but then I realized that your group was after Jimin so, I thought... No fucking mercy". Yoongi chuckled darkly and continues to slice threw the guy's skin.

"AHHH!!!". Yoongi loved hearing his toys scream. It was music to his ears. However, soon enough, he will learn what real music is. "Mmm!!!". Yoongi raised his brow and turns to the man in the chair. "Oh... I forgot about you". Yoongi laughed and walks towards him. "Let's see what to do with you". Yoongi started thinking.

'Burning? No, chopping? No, I could drown him, I didn't do that yet'. Yoongi grins at his thought then sees something in the corner. "Oh my god yes". Yoongi happily picks up a container, opens it and pours it the the man's leg. The leg started bubbling. "He has fluoroantimonic acid!".

Yoongi felt a hint of ecstacy fill his body. "He knows me so so well". Yoongi chuckled. "I'll be with you in a minute". Yoongi says to the guy on the table. "Mmm! Mmm!". Yoongi tilts his head to the guy in the chair. "Easy there toy, you have daddy's attention, no worries".

Yoongi harshly rips the tape from the man's mouth. "Plea-please! I have a family!". The man yells. "Oh?". Yoongi smiled. "Tell me where they live". Yoongi said. "Wh-what?". The man's mouth dropped. "Ooh... Thank you". Yoongi grabs the man's chin and pours the acid down his throat.

"Oh god!". Yoongi laughed at the man on the table then watched in delighted as the man gargles on acid, flesh and blood. "God... This is so fucking perfect". Yoongi said. After a few seconds, the man stopped moving. "Aww... He died to quickly". Yoongi huffed. "Welp... Your turn".

Yoongi walls back over to the man and holding the acid and chuckled when he saw the man squirming. "Your hand cuffed to a table... Where were you going?". Yoongi rolled his eyes and pours the acid on the guy's body. "AHHHH!". The man screams. "All you're doing is screaming the pain away... If you think about it, I'm making you stronger".

Yoongi snickered then got immediately bored. "I'm done". Yoongi snaps the man's neck and sighs. Yoongi looks at the men and just started laughing. "Jin will clean this up, I want my bed". Yoongi goes to leave but sees a post it on the door. "Eh?". Yoongi takes it and reads it.

(347-616-2898), this is Jimin's number since I know you SCARY ass didn't get them -_-.

You better hit that! ;)

"Hate him".