53

Yoongi was sitting in his chair drinking wine and watching one of his toys get eaten by piranhas while his other toys were shaking in fear. "This is what happens when you don't answer me". Yoongi takes a sip of wine and looks at his other toys.

"So... I'll ask again". Yoongi gets up, grabs a sledgehammer and slowly makes his way to his toys. "Who is your leader?". Yoongi asked darkly a man. "W-we don't kn...". "STOP SAYING THAT!". Yoongi brings down the sledgehammer on the mans legs causing him to scream in pain.

"I want a answer!". Yoongi yells killing the man and glares at the others. "We don't know! I swear to god!". A man shouted. "Why are you swearing to me?". Yoongi asked. "I...". *bang*. Yoongi shots him in his head. "We really don't know! We never seen him!". Yoongi slowly turns his head to one man.

"Oh? Really?". Yoongi said. "Yes... We only get notes telling us what to do". The man said. "Ah... So you all are replaceable". Yoongi nodded. "Sadly yes". The man said and Yoongi laughed. "Sadly? Not really cause I can have more toys to play with". Yoongi chuckled.

Yoongi didn't waste anytime and killed the rest of his toys and called Jin. "Hello pale! What's up?". Yoongi rolled his eyes. "They gave me the same excuse the roof man gave you". Yoongi said. "Tsk... Useless". Yoongi laughed. "I would believe him if he wasn't pissing his pants". Yoongi laughed. "What now?".

"I don't know but at least I can kill more people". Yoongi smiled wickedly. "Of course you are... By the way you missed Jimin pouting". "What the fuck did you do to him?". Yoongi growled. "Nothing possessive damn calm your dick down". Yoongi clicked his tongue. "He was pouting because I told him you left".

"WHY DID YOU TELL HIM THAT!?!". Yoongi screamed. "Excuse yourself for screaming in my beautiful ear you fucking piece of rode kill". Yoongi sighs. "He just wanted to introduce you to his friends and he said thank you for the cookies". Yoongi blushed. "Wh-whatever". Yoongi said. "I bet my shop that you're blushing".

"Make sure Jimin is safe when he visits your shop". Yoongi hung up after that and sighs again. Every time Yoongi hears Jimin's name, he feels funny.

"I need to talk to that doctor".