89

Jimin had his clothes ripped off, thrown on the bed and handcuffed. "Hy...". Yoongi glared at Jimin and he flinched. "Da-daddy... What are you doing?". Jimin asked. "Fun". Yoongi replied and left. "Fun?". Jimin looks at his hands and his one leg that was handcuffed. "How is this fun?".

Yoongi returned pushing in a cart.

Jimin sits up and gasped. "Yo-you're going to eat a sundae without me?". Jimin said. "No". Yoongi chuckled. "But... I do plan to eat something". Yoongi smirked. "What?". Jimin said but Yoongi says nothing and picks up the bottle of caramel sauce. "What are you doing with that?". Jimin asked.

Yoongi just points to Jimin. "Me?". Jimin says confused. "How?". Yoongi said. "How are you still innocent?". Yoongi shakes his head and pops open the bottle. "Lets see if we can get rid of that today".

Mild smut zone

Yoongi pours the caramel on Jimin's chest. "Mmm". Jimin bit his lip. Yoongi licks the sauce off looking at Jimin the whole time. "Ngg". Jimin shivered and Yoongi chuckled. "What's next?". Yoongi looks at the cart and smirked. He picked up the jar of jelly, opens it and pours it on Jimin's member.

"Cold!". Jimin yelled. Yoongi licks the jelly off and Jimin arced his back. Jimin yelped when Yoongi puts his member in his mouth. "N-no daddy you can... AH!". Jimin shouts. "Da-daddy! Ah!". Jimin whimpers loudly. Yoongi puts two fingers inside of Jimin and moves them slowly.

Jimin whimpers again and bit his tongue. Yoongi lets Jimin's member free just to bite the tip of it. "Ow". Jimin looks at Yoongi. "I want the world to hear you, so stop". Yoongi moves his fingers fastly causing Jimin to moan loudly. "There you go". Yoongi says and strokes Jimin's member and the same pace.

"AH!!!". Jimin was moaning uncontrollably and Yoongi liked every moment of it. "DADDY!!!". Jimin screamed and came all over Yoongi. "I-I'm so-sorry". Jimin says shaking. "Its fine, my love". Yoongi said and takes off his pants. "The real fun starts now".

Cringe zone (smut)

Yoongi rams his self in Jimin and moves harshly. "AH! GOD! AH!". Jimin screamed. "I know". Yoongi leans in to suck on Jimin's neck. "Daddy!". Jimin held on to the handcuffs because he wanted to hold Yoongi. "Daddy, I wanna touch you please!". Jimin whined.

"No". Yoongi growled and continues his harsh assault. "Ngg! Daddy! Please!". Jimin begs in tears. "I said no!". Yoongi lightly bites Jimin on his chest. "Mmm!". Jimin threw his head and Yoongi smirked. "AH! OPPA!". Jimin screams having his spot hit and Yoongi uncuffs Jimin.

Jimin immediately put his arms around Yoongi. "Feeling good?". Yoongi asked. "YES!". Jimin yells. "There! Daddy!". Jimin scratches down Yoongi's back and Yoongi hissed. "Damn it!". Yoongi grunts and still keeping up his animal pace in Jimin.

The room was filled with Jimin's moans, skin slapping and Yoongi's lustfully looks. Yoongi was enjoying Jimin's sex face a tad bit much. "Dad...". Jimin pants tiredly and Yoongi grunts. They both came and Yoongi collapsed on Jimin. "Shit". Yoongi rolled off Jimin and looks at him.

Jimin was sleeping and Yoongi smiled. "I need to calm down". Yoongi wipes Jimin's forehead and covers him up. Yoongi tilts his head and wonders.

"We should have shower sex".