Hi!!!

Stan Dreamcatcher! 😣 you all just can't have Gahyeon lol.

So I have to address something that was pissing me THE FUCK off when I was writing this book. I had random people messaging me saying that they wanted me to release me chapters and saying that they didn't want to wait 24 hours. So, to those people I say....

SUCK MY ASS!

I've been writing like this from the jump and if you like it then jump to the next. Just remember when you jump most writers won't catch you like I would. This is MY fucking book! I do what I want and publish when I want. Like dead ass. You breath 24 hours a day and y'all can't wait for a chapter? Bye Barbara's 😒. Y'all can write your own fucking books if you don't like MY, Key work, MY book.

Now then... *sits back on my throne*. Hello rose babies! This is the end of this book. I enjoyed writing it lol. Now... As you all know, A little named Jimin is the next one and I gave you all a little taste test of it. I will try to release it as soon as I can because I don't have anymore chapters written other then the ones I released. I'm sorry about that.

However!☝ I am a fast writer so I'll try to release it by... Friday(EST) hopefully. Here are the books coming out in order:

*The Angelic wolf
*Sweet & insane
*The vampire and the mistress

I also thought of two more books. They are both Yoonmin books.

*criminal love*

*project LX*

I looked at all the books I have unpublished and I'm like damn... I need to stop 😫. Also... I have ALOT of people saying a should write a Garren ff. I mean if y'all want one, I'll write one. And someone knew who the guy I used for Giu was!!! I can get WAY more pics now! Hahahahaha!!! Prepare to get even more thirsty.

To my new followers and readers, Hi! I'm Kym and welcome to my mess and nonsense. I don't like the author nim stuff.

Anyway thank you all SO much for reading the sweet meets the psycho. It means a lot to me. Til next Rose babies! I purple you all 😘💜🌹

(Is it just me or does it look like Jin had man bitties?)