57

Jimin was in the kitchen making him a sundae before his mom wakes up. "Strawberries or chocolate?". Jimin taps his chin. "Both!". Jimin giggled. "I just have to clean up before Eomma gets up". Jimin says adding the finishing touches on his sundae.

"Done!". Jimin cheers and started eating it. "Yum!". Jimin shakes his little hands happily and take a another spoonful. "Can't believe mom tried to hide it knowing that I will find it". Jimin said. "What are you doing?".

Jimin jumps hearing a voice in the kitchen. "I didn't do it!". Jimin drops the spoon. "Liar". Jimin turns around and sees his dad. "Dad!". Jimin hugs his dad tightly and Mr. Park chuckled. "Hello son". Mr. Park said. "I missed you!". Jimin said. "I missed you too... But". Mr. Park looks at the table. "Jimin... why are you eating ice cream at 9 in the morning?".

"Uhh...". Jimin tried to think of a lie. "Please don't tell mom". Jimin begged. "I wasn't, I was gonna ask you for some". Mr. Park said. "Ok!". Jimin says pulling his dad to the table. "So... The shooting". Mr. Park spoke up. "Mom told you". Jimin said. "Of course she did and I was coming back anyway".

"I see". Jimin said. "Are you ok?". Mr. Park asked. "I'm fine dad". Jimin smiled. "Good... I'm thinking of taking you out that school". Mr. Park said. "What?". Jimin gasped. "Bu-but... My friends". Jimin said. "They are coming too, don't worry". Mr. Park patted Jimin on his head. "Now... Where's your brother?".

"I don't know". Jimin answered. "I haven't seen him since yesterday". Jimin added. "I told him to watch you". Mr. Park growled. "Looks like you're going to be the only child". Mr. Park said. "See you later mini me, I'm going to find and kill your brother". Mr. Park gets up and pats Jimin on his head.

"Thanks for the ice cream son". Mr. Park chuckled then left. "Eh?". Jimin watched his dad leave then looks at the empty bowl.

"Dad!!!".