22

Jin chased Yoongi all the way down some stairs and looks around the room shocked

Jin chased Yoongi all the way down some stairs and looks around the room shocked. "How come up never seen this room before?". Suga turned to his friend. "Maybe its because you followed me down here". Suga puts on some black gloves.

"Makes no sense but ok". Jin brushed off his friend's remark and sat down to watch the torment. "And I'm a psycho". Suga chuckled. "I'm watching for ideas, in case you didn't realize, I only shoot and sneak on people and that's boring". Jin pouted. "Well... Watch as long as you want".

Suga was standing next to the bathroom door hearing Jin vomit. "Why are you sick?". Suga asked. "You made him eat his wife! That shit is... Oh god". Suga rolled his eyes. "That's a good idea, you wanted some right? So take it". Suga chuckled. "I can't eat for a month".

It went quiet before they started laughing. "Your fat ass likes food more then air". Suga said. "Fuck you!". Jin swings the door open. "Eww". Suga gagged. "Oh... I know why you said that". Jin smirked and Suga raised his brow. "You have a thing fo...". "Stop". Suga raised his hand.

"He's seventeen". Suga said. "Is that a early seventeen or...". Jin said. "I asked the same thing but he said that his birthday is in October". Suga said. "Go easy on him". Jin snickers. "Get out". Suga said. "Fine but start him off easy". Jin made a hand movement and Suga kicked Jin out his house.

Suga goes back to his room and groans. "I don't feel NOTHING for that boy!". Suga shouted. Even though deep down...

He knew it was a lie.