38

Suga turns around and sees someone standing by the roof door...

"Who the fuck is this?". Suga asked already annoyed with boy. "This is Kim Taehyung, his uncle is my boss". Jin says and hugs Taehyung. "He's also friends with Jimin". Jin gave Suga a smirk. "Hyung... Who is this guy?". Taehyung asked. "Suga". Suga introduced his self.

"Yo-your Su-Suga". Taehyung already felt scared being near him, so he hides behind Jin. "Tae, he's a good guy, trust me, I known him my whole life". Jin said. "What did you do to Jimin?". Taehyung glared at Suga. "Fuck you mean, what I did to him? I did nothing". Suga hissed and Taehyung whimpered behind Jin.

"Tae... Really?". Jin pushed Taehyung away from him. "So damn mean". Suga's eyes widened hearing how Taehyung's voice went from sweet to goofy like. "I was called for...". Taehyung yawned looking at Jin. "What do you know about the school shooting?". Jin asked. "Enough".

Taehyung pulled out his phone and gave it to Jin. "By the way". Taehyung hit Jin. "THE FUCK YOU HIT ME FOR!?!". Jin screamed. "Killing someone by my school... Really? You're not stupid". Taehyung said. "I did my fucking job!". Jin yelled. "By a school though? My uncle was so disappointed". Taehyung said.

"Tsk". Jin rolled his eyes. "I bet he told you to hit me, with his punk ass". Jin scoffed. "Huh? Oh no he didn't, I hit you because you were dumb". Taehyung chuckled. "Who were those guys chasing Jimin?". Suga asked holding Taehyung's phone.

"How di...". "Who the fuck were the guys chasing Jimin?". Suga asked now in Taehyung's face. "Th-they are part of the Arin's". Taehyung answered. Jin quickly got in between them cause that wasn't the answer his friend wanted to hear. "They are people that thinks that assassins and hitmen are weak and are trying to get rid of them".

Suga looks at Jin still angry. "They were after Jimin cause he's dad is the best hitman out there". Jin adds. "So... Those fuckers wanna go after mine Jimin". Suga started laughing while Jin and Taehyung stared at him. "Did he just say his?". "Did he just try to claim my best friend?". Jin and Taehyung whispered to each other.

"Don't just stand there, Jimin needs help". Suga hissed at them. "Did you just claim Jimin?". Jin asked. "No". Suga said. "Oh cau...". "I been claimed him". Suga huffed. "But... Aren't you like super older then him?". Taehyung asked. "I'm 23". Suga said. "Really?". Taehyung gasped. "I thought your ass was like 50".

"I'ma kill him". Suga says towards Jin. "Meh... Not my family". Jin shrugs. "Hey!". Taehyung yelled.

"Suga knows Jimin... How interesting". A man chuckles in the shadows. When he tries to leaves...

 When he tries to leaves

"Hello".