29

"You want to take me somewhere?". Jimin asked. 'Shit shit shit, adopt... I mean abort'. Suga gulped. "I... Uhh...". Suga was mentally frozen. "I would love too!". Jimin squealed. "Real-really?". Suga says hearing his heart beating out of his chest. "Of course". Jimin smiled.

"Thank you Jimin". Suga grins threw his mask. "You're welcome". Jimin smiled. "I'll call my brother and tell him". Jimin gets up and goes to call his brother while Suga watches him and sees a man staring at Jimin. "I'ma kill you". Suga whispered darkly in the mans ear. The man runs out in fear and Suga chuckled. "That's my money running away from me".

Suga was hit in the back of his head by his friend. "Why did you hit me?". Suga hissed. "My money left me". Jin hits Suga again. "Whatever, now I need your help". Suga said. "Help with what?". Jin asked and Suga eyes went to Jimin and Jin followed suit.

"Oh? I see". Jin wiggled his eyebrows. "I asked Jimin to go somewhere me and I need to take him to a beautiful place". Suga said. "So you asked him out and you don't have a place to take him, I'm disappointed". Jin sighs. "I didn't say that!". Suga shouted. "That's exactly when you said, I said it right back to you".

Suga's eye twitched and Jin laughed at him. "Jin". Suga hissed. "Alright, alright here". Jin takes out his notepad and writes something down. "Tell them I sent you and when I mean me, I mean Ion". Jin give Suga the paper. "Hostie's?". Suga raised a brow. "Yes, its a beautiful place, its a perfect place for you two and you two can go now".

"Thank you Jin". Suga said. "You're welcome Min". Jin said. "Just promise me that you will wear a condom, go easy on him and don't abuse his innocent hole". Jin smirked. "Fuck you". Suga said. "My King does that already, thank you". Jin laughed. "Bye Hyung". Suga walked away.

"Ask for condoms!". Jin yelled then laughed.

"He loves me".