67

Yoongi felt like a creep when he said that. "Forget I asked that". Yoongi scratched his head. "No... I mean...". Jimin started playing with his hair. "I don't mind really". Jimin says blushing up a storm.

'Does he know what he's saying right now?'. Yoongi thought. "I mean its a little messy cause of the cat toys". Jimin said. 'Toys?... Not those type of toys'. Yoongi grinned. "I don't mind". Yoongi said. "Ok!". Jimin runs out the kitchen but comes back when he forget Yoongi. "Sorry". Jimin grabs Yoongi's hand and leaves.

 Jimin grabs Yoongi's hand and leaves

"Wow". Yoongi looks around the room and Jimin looks down embarrassed hoping his Hyung wouldn't make fun of him. "Its nice". Jimin looks at him. "Really? Its not to girly?". Jimin asked and Yoongi raised a brow. "You thought I would make fun of you, didn't you?". Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

"If you like it, then you like it, I'm not going to make fun of you Jimin, if it makes you happy then that's fine by me". Yoongi said. "Th-thank you Yoongi". Jimin whispered. "You're welcome". Yoongi says and it went quiet after that. *meow*. Jimin sees cheddar in the corner and picks him up.

"This is cheddar, if I haven't introduce you yet". Jimin tries to hand cheddar to Yoongi but he moved. "I'm not a cat person". Yoongi said. 'But you look like one'. Jimin thought. "Ok, cheddar go play in my parents room". Jimin says and cheddar ran out the room. "You want to know me don't you?". Yoongi asked.

"Just the things you want to tell me". Jimin answered. "Cute". Yoongi said and Jimin covered his face. "Just talk". Jimin muffled through his hands. "Well... I don't have a family, I like coffee, I like basketball and sleeping, I feel like a lazy person but I'm not, I like the colors black and dark red, I like nightmares more then dreams".

Jimin was going to ask about the family part but asking about someone's family is a sensitive topic. "Why nightmares?". Jimin asked. "Cause they won't let you down like dreams would". Yoongi replied. "But they're scary". Jimin said. "Think of them as motivators that prepare you for the real world because the world isn't perfect as dreams make it to be".

Jimin didn't know what to say so he just nodded. Jimin was feeling a little nervous to be honest. He started to have a crush on his Hyung when he first met him but Jimin didn't want to make things weird. Jimin got a text from Taehyung with a picture of him and Jungkook eating ice cream.

Soulmate
Chim!!! He didn't buy me the right flavor! I want you to help me beat him up! 💪😣

"I want this".