28

"What the fuck was the point of telling us to go back to school just so they can close it for two damn weeks?". Hoseok roughly took a bite of his strawberry muffin. "Fuck! that's good!".

The friends laughed at him. "But seriously though, why do that?". Taehyung asked. "I don't know babe but now I think that the worksheet is the biggest thing in the world and will fuck us up if we don't do it". Jungkook said.

They went quiet and Jimin spoke up. "You wasn't going to do it?". Jimin asked Jungkook. "No". Jungkook replied. "Same here". Hoseok raised his hand. "Shame". Taehyung shook his head. "Anyway...". Jungkook whispered something in Taehyung's ear causing him to blush.

"Bye!". Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand and runs out the cafe. "Weird?". Jimin says seeing the couple get in Jungkook's car. "Bastards". Hoseok mumbled. "Rubbing it in my face, the audacity". Hoseok grumbles. "What's wrong?". Jimin asked. "Jimin, I'll see you later".

"Wha... Hyung!". Jimin shouted but Hoseok was already gone. Jimin was alone so he pouts. "Why did they all leave me". Jimin puffed out his cheeks. "Hey".

 "Hey"

"Yeo Hyung!". Jimin gets up to hug his Hyung and Suga quickly returns it feeling bubbly. "Hey Jiminie". Suga says without meaning to. "Jiminie?". Jimin tilts his head. 'Shit'. Suga cursed at his self. "I didn't me...". "That's so cute!". Jimin giggles while a blush creeps on Suga's face.

"So-sorry". Suga stutters. "Its ok, its a really cute nickname". Jimin said. "Jiminie". Jimin smiled saying the nickname again. "But its not fair". Jimin pouted. "Wh-why? What happen? Should I...". Jimin placed a finger on Suga's nose. "Let me finish silly". Jimin laugh.

'Beautiful'. Suga thinks. "I can't give you a nickname". Jimin said. "Why not?". Suga asked. "Cause I can't think of a nickname for Yeo". Jimin said. 'There's plenty... daddy, Oppa, master". Suga shook those thoughts away. "That's fine Jimin really but umm ca-can I ask you something?". Suga said feeling irritated at his self.

"Sure Hyung!". Jimin gave a bubbly response that shot right in Suga's dark heart. "What is it?". Jimin asked. "Umm...".

"Can I take you somewhere?".