101

"What are you...". *bang*. "Headshot". Yoongi says. "Kill me if you want Jimin". Yoongi darkly smirked. "Gladly". The men all rush at Yoongi but he dodges all of them. "Come on! Where's the spirit!". Yoongi slashes and man in his throat and watched him bleed out.

"Where's the will to live!". Yoongi shoves a man on the ground, forcibly opens his mouth, puts his gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger. "THERE'S FIFTY OF US! JUMP HIS ASS!". A man screamed. Two men grabbed Yoongi and two others started punching him in his face and stomach.

Yoongi just stood there smiling at them. "This is want I wanted, hurt me like I hurt your friends". Yoongi said and the men stopped. "Pathetic". Yoongi broke free and shoots them all. "I want to be entertained!". Yoongi screamed and felt something wet on his shirt.

"Oh?". Yoongi lifts up his shirt and saw a bullet wound. "Well... It appears that I've been shot". Yoongi chuckled. "Who did that?". Yoongi asked and the men said nothing. "No one?". Yoongi looks at them all. "Hmm... Lets do something else". Yoongi shot the lights and it went dark. "I play better in my habit".

Yoongi goes around the room, slashing people and broking their bones. "Find the door!". One men screams. "No! Don't! I'm having fun! Aren't y'all having fun!?!". Yoongi says stabbing a man he found hiding in a corner. "We need to get out!". All the men tries to find the door and that's when Yoongi really lost it.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!". Yoongi screams pulling out his hair. "YOU ALL WILL PLAY WITH ME!". Yoongi felt his hands twitching. "YOU ALL WILL PLAY!". Yoongi goes around the room killing men after men till someone finds another light switch. Yoongi hissed at the brightness but looks around the room.

There were bodies and body part all over the place. Guts and blood were all over the walls. Five men hanging from the ceiling. "I-I love it!". Yoongi says cheerfully and slowly turns his head to the remaining three men in the room. "Hello!". Yoongi waved at them.

"Get that fucking door open!". One guy says. Yoongi slowly tilts head looking at his toys struggle to get the door open. "That's not fair". Yoongi says and picks up a axe. "I...". *slash*. A man's head rolls on the ground. "Want". *slash*. "To". *slash*. The last man drops to his knees already begging for his life.

"Please! If you let me go I will tell the boss that we couldn't find him!". He said. Yoongi brought the axe down on the guys shoulder making his arm fall off. "AHHHHHH!". the man screams and runs in a corner. "St-stay away from me!". The man swings a pipe around.

"No... I want to finish my play time". Yoongi said. Yoongi placed the axe under the man's chin to make him looks at him. "See what happens when you try to take what's mine". Yoongi darkly said. "Now... You tell your buddies when you go to my Kingdom that I own you all".

Yoongi smiled coldly and cuts his head off.

"I love playing".