58

Darren ran into the nearest room and locked it shut

Darren ran into the nearest room and locked it shut. "Wow... That was scary". Darren says shivering. "You Ok?". Darren jumps and turns around seeing Giu. "Oh, this is your room". Darren said. "Sorry". Darren went to leave but Giu grabs him.

Darren looks at him. "What's wrong?". Giu asked. "No-nothing". Darren stammers. "You're not a good liar". Giu chuckled. "And you're not a good looking guy". Darren sassed. 'Sassy little thing aren't you?'. Giu smirked to his self and sighs. "I was just trying to be nice but whatever". Giu tried to guilt trip Darren and it worked.

"Sorry I just...". Darren rubs his hair. "I met someone that I don't want to meet again". Giu made a fist feeling jealous thinking that Darren met a ex. "Who?". Giu asked. "Suga". Darren whispered and Giu smiled widely. 'It was just the psycho, thank god!'. Giu mentally had a mini party in his head then coughed.

"I'm so sorry you went thr...". Giu stops seeing Darren crying. "Hey, hey, hey". Giu hugs Darren. "Its ok, its over now Darren". Giu tried his best to calm Darren down. "I... I'm sorry, I...". "Shh...". Giu strokes Darren hair lightly. "If you tell anyone about this, I will have you killed". Darren mumbles in Giu's chest.

"I won't tell anyone". Giu says and makes Darren looks at him. "This isn't the Darren I know". Giu wipes Darren's tears away. "Where's the snotty little bitch I hate". Giu smirk. "Fuck you, fuck your smirk, fuck your existence, I fucking hate that you have to breath the same air as me". Darren sassed.

Giu just smiled the whole time, taking Darren's verbal abuse. "There you are". Giu says making Darren stop. "Hate you". Darren huffed and Giu out of no where kissed Darren. "Mmm!". Saying Darren was shock is a understatement. When Giu pulled away, Darren looks at him surprised.

"You...". Darren stares at him. Giu just smiled at him and they kissed again. "Mmm". Darren moaned a little and Giu picks him up and pins him on his wall. Giu went straight for Darren's neck. "Ah". Darren moaned again. "Fuck... You sound nice". Giu said. "Just fuc...". *knock*.

The knock stopped everything and someone slide a condom under the door. "You're welcome". Darren wanted to kill his cousin but Giu grabbed the condom regardless. "So love...".

"Shall we continue?".