95

"Namjoon? How did you get in here?". Jin asked. "The door was literally left opened". Namjoon says kissed Jin on his cheek. "So you just walk into my house?". Yoongi hissed. Namjoon turns to Yoongi and smiles. "Yeah".

Yoongi took a deep breath and looks at Jin. "Relax Yoongi... Don't you have more important things to worry about?". Namjoon said. "Did you listen to our conversation?". Taehyung asked. "No". Namjoon replied. "And I didn't have to... Cub". Namjoon said.

Taehyung stopped breathing when Namjoon said that. "Cub?". Jin turns to Taehyung who looked pale. "That's adorable!". Jin squealed. "Jin... Really? Look at the boy, I think only a few people know about that name". Yoongi said. Jin stares at Taehyung who has his fist in a ball and looks at Namjoon who was calmly drinking wine.

"Joon...". Namjoon glances at Jin. "Yes love?". Namjoon said. "Are you going to tell us how you know that name?". Jin asked. "His whole organization calls him that and tiger". Namjoon said. "Y-you...". "Know you're the son of the blood panther? I do". Namjoon said and Taehyung points his gun at him.

"I liked you Namjoon, I really did". Taehyung huffed. "No!". Jin jumps in front of Namjoon. "Jin... Move". Taehyung ordered. "No! I'm not letting you shot my man!". Jin yelled. "He's technically your boss Jin... You should listen to him".

Jin looks at Namjoon shocked. "H-how". Jin mumbled. "You pocket dial a lot... Its really a problem". Namjoon says and Jin looks down. "So... I know who he is". Namjoon points to Yoongi and Yoongi yawns. "Goodie". Yoongi smirked. "But, I'm not here to fight, I'm here to help". Namjoon said.

"Help? How the fuck can you help?". Taehyung growled. "If he just figured us out, he can help". Yoongi said. "But how can you?". Jin asked. "Easy...".

"I'm the oldest son of the Vipers".