11

Suga was waiting for the man to wake up. Apparently, Kunwoon had a very noisy neighbor, so he had to deal with him. "Mmm". Suga smirked when the man opened his eyes. "See what happens when you don't mind your business... You'll end up here". Suga chuckled.

"Who?". The man asked. "You should be worrying about yourself Mr. Tion". Suga points up and Mr. Tion sees a chainsaw above him. "Wait!". Mr. Tion looks at Suga with pledging eyes. "I-I know things about Kunwoon!". Mr. Tion says. "Irrelevant, he's dead". Suga scoffed and pushes a button.

"Hi-his wife was using him!". "He stole that property!". Mr. Tion was saying everything to save his life. "Stop being nosy". Suga smiled. "H-he was a hitman!". That made Suga intrigued so he stops the machine. "Oh really?". Suga says. "Please... Explain". Suga said. "He used to work under the name of a guy named Mr. Park".

Suga's eyes went dark. "Is that all?". Suga questioned. "I didn't spare you for a minute for something like that". Suga started the machine again and it aimed straight for Mr. Tion's throat. "There are millions with the surname Park in Korea". Suga groaned. "Well, I don't care anyway". Suga yawns. "It's time for sleep".

 "It's time for sleep"

Suga was still curious about what the guy said. For some strange reason, the name Park was leaving a bad taste in his mouth. "Tsk". Suga polished off his wine, gave Ion a quick text about a family named Park and went to sleep. Not noticing that Ion texted him back.

"My family knows a Park family".