(...)

The boss of the Arin's was gripping the phone tightly. The workers had one job but messed up everything. "Fucking assholes, all of them!". The leader yelled and someone picked up the phone. "H-hello?".

The leader felt the man's fear in his voice and all that did was make the boss angrier. "Y'ALL HAD ONE DAMN JOB!!!". Their leader was fuming. "We are sorry sorry". The man gulped over the phone. "Sorry?". The boss laughed. "Your sorry excuse for a husband and father". The boss said.

"I specifically told you all to watch Jimin, NOT OPEN SHOOT AT A FUCKING SCHOOL!". The leader screamed. "But...". "But what? What bullshit ass excuse do you have to tell me?". The leader said. "Vice was there too boss". The leader went quiet. "I DON'T CARE IF THE PRESIDENT WAS THERE! Y'ALL HAD ONE TASK!".

Their leader was turning red in the face. "But boss... The leader's son goes to that school". "I DON'T CA... Wait what?". The leader paused. "The Vice's son goes to the same school as Jimin?". The leader asked. "Yes boss". The leader grinned. "Well... How interesting is that". The leader chuckled. "Got a name?". The leader asked. "Kim Taehyung".

'Taehyung... I heard that name before'. The leader thinks. "Well that's good news, anything else?". The leader asked and the man went silent. "Please don't make me repeat myself". The leader growled. "Our men are going missing boss... There's a rumor that Suga is taking them".

"Suga? Why?". The leader asked. "W-we don't know". The man says. "So why are you telling me this?". The leader hissed. "I...". "Did you think I would care?". The leader laughed. "As you can tell how I laughed, you should know that I don't, everyone last one of you knew what this was, I'm not suppose to care about any of you".

The leader sighs then continues. "You all do y'all job, which is to protect Jimin from filth like that assassin group as well as Suga". The leader said. "W-we can't do anything about S-Suga". The leader blinked. "Are you talking back to me?". The leader said. "N-no boss... Its just that Suga is...". "DO Y'ALL FUCKING JOB!".

The leader slammed the phone down pissed. "So...". The boss picks up a bottle of wine and pours it in a glass. "The blood panther's son goes to Jimin's school and Suga is near Jimin". The boss takes a sip. "How delightful". The boss chuckled.

"I can get rid of both".