25

Jimin jumps excited. "I know Namjoon Hyung!". Jimin said. "Finally!". Minseok sighs. "I've been walking for hours asking but everyone is SO useless". Minseok pouted and Jimin laughed. "Let me call him for you". Jimin pulls out his phone.

"I swear if he answers for you and not his own flesh and blood, I'm telling mom on him". Minseok said and Jimin smiled. "Weird? He's not picking up". Jimin puts his phone away. "I told mom to call Darren and not him". Minseok groans. "Its ok, I'll buy you some sweet tea from my Hyung's shop". Jimin said.

"Well... I do like sweet things". Minseok chuckled. "Then it's settled!". Jimin claps. "Oh, I forgot". Jimin giggled. "I'm Jimin". Jimin smiled with his eyes and Minseok stared at him. "That's illegal man". Minseok shook his head. "What?". Jimin tilted his head. "That's also illegal". Minseok said.

"I don't und...". "Come on, let's get that sweet tea". Minseok picks up his bag. "Ok!".

 "Ok!"

"This place is cozy". Minseok looks around happily. "Isn't it". Jimin said. "Sit, I know you're tired". Jimin says. "I am but first, bathroom, do you mind?". Minseok said. "Go ahead, I'll watch your things". Jimin smiles. "Thanks Jimin". Minseok smiled back and goes to the bathroom. "What to eat...". Jimin wonders to his self.

"Time to go". Minseok grabs his bag and Jimin's hand and runs out the cafe. "Eh? What about the sweet tea?". Jimin asked while Minseok flagged down a cab. "Not worth it". Minseok shivers. "What happen?". Jimin says seeing how uncomfortable Minseok was. "I... I don't want to talk about it".

"Ok... Well come to my house til Nam...". "La la la la!". Minseok covers his ears and got the cab. "Ok?".

 "Ok?"

"THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!?!". Minseok screamed. "Yes". Jimin chuckled. "Dude! I'm SO staying here!". Minseok runs to the front door. "Wa... Wait!". Jimin chased after him.

 Jimin chased after him

Minseok jaw dropped seeing the living room. "Minseok". Jimin huffs. "I'm so out of shape". Jimin gasps. "Jimin, be honest with me". Minseok turns to him. "Are you a Prince or a sugar baby?". Jimin gave Minseok a confused look. "I'm not a Prince and I don't know what that other one is". Jimin said.

"Hmm". Minseok looks Jimin up and down. "Sure". Minseok laughed. "JIMIN!!!". They both turned seeing Darren. "I knew I heard your sweet little voice". Darren says and noticed his cousin. "Minnie!". Darren yelled. "Stop calling me that!". Minseok shouted. Jimin watch the two argue.

"Mr. Darren, do you know where Nam...". "La la la la". Minseok covers his ears again. Darren looks at him then at Jimin. "Where were you two?". Darren asked. "At Jin Hyung's shop". Jimin answered. "Ah". Darren grins. "Namjoon will be here shortly, he's still finishing up". Darren snickers.

"Finishing what?". Jimin asked. Darren looks at Jimin and smiles. "Stay innocent Angel". Darren pats Jimin on his head. "Come Minseok, I'll show you to a room so you can stay the night". Darren grabs Minseok and went upstairs. Jimin was still confused.

"Can someone lost their innocence?".