111

Yoongi was now in a court room after spending a month in a jail cell. "Suga, are you going to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?". A officer asked. "Tsk, no". Yoongi replied. "And get that fucking bible away from me, I pray to myself not to your god". Yoongi spat.

"Umm... We'll wait for the judge". The officer sat down and Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Why is he still wearing a mask?". Someone asked and Yoongi turned to him. "Are you going to come up and take it off me?". Yoongi asked and no one said a word. "Every last person in here is such a fucking disappointment". Yoongi said.

"You all talk SO much trying to be big, but when I challenge you all, every last one of you turn into a bitch". Yoongi hissed. "Its pitiful". Yoongi looks at everyone in the court room. "I want you all to see what I do to fear me not fear me just be looking at me". Yoongi smirked.

"Don't you have any shame in what you did?". A women asked. "This isn't a game of twenty questions". Yoongi glared at her. "But... If you really must know... I don't". Yoongi replied. "What?". She said. "What? That's you sound like". Yoongi chuckled. "Why would I have any shame? I actually enjoyed myself". Yoongi said.

"You're a monster". Another women said. "I'm the thing monsters fear because I'm real". Yoongi said. "There's probably not one good thing in your life". A man spat. "There is and because of all of you, I lost it". Yoongi said. "The judge is coming". The officer said and Yoongi smiled through his mask.

"When I die... I'm haunting every last one of you". Yoongi growled. "WHAT YOU MEAN LET HIM GO!?!". Everyone looked the door. "Oh? Is someone letting me go? Beautiful". Yoongi said and the doors bursted open and Yoongi's eyes went wide.

 Yoongi said and the doors bursted open and Yoongi's eyes went wide

"Sinyoung?".