21

"RISE AND SHINE SATAN!". Suga heard screaming and that's about it. He didn't feel the cold water being thrown in his face. Jin stood there dumbfounded. "Really? Nothing?". Jin groaned then smirked. "Jimin's in the kitchen". Jin whispered in his friend ear. Suga shot up and ran out the room.

 Suga shot up and ran out the room

Suga was breaking his neck to find the small boy but he wasn't here. "You ran out your room like your life depended on it". Suga threw daggers at Jin. "He's not here, I just wanted to wake you up". Jin said. "And I'm lucky I did, you were soaked in sweat". Jin tossed Suga a towel.

Suga looked down at his self and glared at Jin. "You threw water on me?". Suga hissed. "Yoongi... Of course I did". Jin chuckled. "Don't call me that". Suga started wiping his face. "Its your name". Jin shrugged. "Anyway, I need your help". Jin says in a serious tone. "For?". Suga asked. "Kim Namjoon".

"You said that name like I was suppose to know him". Suga said. "Wait... Are we killing him?". Suga asked delighted. "Don't you fucking go near him". Jin said coldly. Suga just chuckled at his friend. "Ok... So you like him". Suga nodded. "Why do you need my help?". Suga asked. "I-I'm scared".

Suga didn't want to but he did. He started laughing. "You!?! Scared!?! That's hilarious!". Suga continued to laugh. "Shut the fuck up!". Jin shouted embarrassed. "Where did your confidence go?". Suga said. "I don't know that word when it comes to him". Jin played with his hair. "You probably left it at the cafe since you two did something".

Jin was even more embarrassed so he puts his head down. "It was a accident... The first time around". Jin whispered the last sentence but Suga heard him. "Explain". Suga smirked. "When he came after me, he tripped and I tried to help him but instead I ended up on top of him and our lips touched". Jin says still looking down. "And then?".

Jin looks up at his friend blushing but Suga was still enjoying his friend embarrassment. "I-I apologized and tried to get up but Namjoon got on top of me, called me a tease and kissed me". Jin said and went quiet after that. "Y'all didn't fuck, did you? Because people's food is back there". Suga said.

"N-no!". Jin shook his head over and over again. "Ju-just help me!". Jin begged. "Sure". Suga said. "Really?". Jin's eyes shined when Suga nodded. "Thank you Yoongi!". Jin hugged his friend. "Off". Suga growled. "Whatever". Jin giggled and released him. "Here's my advice". Suga says and Jin smiled.

"Talk". Suga walks out the kitchen. "Hey! Where the fuck are you going!?!". Jin yelled.

"To murder".