76

Sinyoung was in the kitchen making breakfast when a shadow comes over him. "Where's my coffee?". Sinyoung jumps and Yoongi stared at him. "Don't do that!". Sinyoung yelled. "This is my house, don't tell me what I can't do". Yoongi said. "Where's my fucking coffee?".

"O-over there". Sinyoung pointed to the filled coffee machine. Yoongi grinned and walked right to it. "I didn't know how you liked it so I le...". "Delicious". Yoongi says drinking his bitter ass coffee. "Y-you just...". Sinyoung stood there emotionless. "I like it like this, problem?". Yoongi hissed.

"Nope". Sinyoung shook his head and continued to cook. "Do you want some Suga? I making bacon and eggs since you clearly don't care about your health". Sinyoung said. "Min". Sinyoung turned his head to him. "Min?". Sinyoung repeats. "Call me Min". Yoongi said. 'He's opening up to me again'. Sinyoung thought.

"I'm not opening up to you, I only want my victims to call me Suga". Yoongi said. "Ok... Is Min your name?". Sinyoung asked. "Not even close". Yoongi sips his coffee. "Alright, Min it is". Sinyoung smiled. "So... Hungry?". Sinyoung asked. "Hungry for blood". Yoongi smirked. "Bye doc".

 "Bye doc"

Yoongi liked bringing his toys to Jin's place. It just made him happy that he didn't have to clean up anything. However, Jin knew Yoongi was going there and didn't say anything. "Now...". Yoongi licks his lips. "Lets play".

Yoongi went to the attic where he had three men hanging from the ceiling

Yoongi went to the attic where he had three men hanging from the ceiling. "Hello gentlemen". Yoongi smiled threw his mask. "Now... To cut a long day short, I will only ask one question and the one that answers truthfully will live while the other two die". Yoongi chuckled. "The question is... What does your group want with Jimin?".

The men stayed quiet til one of them spoke. "Its not what you think!". He yelled and Yoongi looked at him. "Aren't you going to continue?". Yoongi said. "Shut up!". A man yelled. "Changho please shut the fuck up so Daehyun can speak". Yoongi says not even looking at him.

The man named Changho looked petrified and closes his mouth. "You were saying Daehyun?". Yoongi plays with his gun. "We mean no ha...". Yoongi shot him in his head. "That's not what I want". Yoongi looks at Changho. "You can speak now". Yoongi ordered.

"We...". Yoongi shot him. "Got anything to say before I kill you too?". Yoongi says to the last man. "We know about you". The man smirked. "Oh... I know". Yoongi smirked making the man drop his. "Y'all should really pick a better place to talk on the phone". Yoongi said. "H-how". The man said.

"Come on, you can't be all that surprised Haewoo". Yoongi said. "However I can use you now". Yoongi let's him down. "You can go to your so call boss and say that I would love to play". Yoongi growled. "Yo-you". Haewoo gulped. Yoongi let out a little laugh. "Don't worry I won't kill you". Yoongi leaned down.

"Don't want to miss your daughter's first birthday now do you?". Haewoo started shaking. Yoongi covered his eyes and throws him down the stairs. "Ow!". Haewoo yelled in pain. "You're alright". Yoongi kicked him in his jaw. "Hey... You wanna know something". Yoongi said. "Y-yes". Haewoo says scared.

"I guess I am the psycho people want me to be".