70

"Pr-prize?". Jimin stuttered. "Yes love". Yoongi said and Jimin's heart jumped that word. 'H-he called me love'. Jimin made his self blush. Yoongi kissed Jimin out of no where. "Mmm". Jimin didn't know how to kiss but he tried. Yoongi broke it off chuckling. Jimin pouted. "Don't worry, I'll teach you".

"You will?". Jimin said and Yoongi nodded. "Tha-thank you". Jimin smiled. "Of course". Yoongi says lifting up one of Jimin's legs. "After". Yoongi pushed his self inside and Jimin screamed cause of the pain. "OW!". Jimin cried. "You're ok". Yoongi kissed over Jimin's neck to help him.

Yoongi let Jimin adjust to him for... about thirty seconds. "Let the fun being".

Cringe zone (smut)

Yoongi started moving slowly and Jimin closed his eyes moaning. "Can't believe you're still tight". Yoongi says moving slightly faster. "Hyung!". Jimin pants and Yoongi slaps his thigh. "Its daddy". Yoongi growled. "That better be the next thing you say". Yoongi started thrusting fast.

"Ahh! Daddy!". Jimin shouted. "That's more I like it". Yoongi chuckled and puts Jimin's leg down so he can get closer to Jimin. "Ah! Ah!". Jimin wrapped his arms around his Hyung and Yoongi smirked then starts roughly moving in Jimin.

"AHHH!!!". Jimin screamed. "That's it baby, let out all the screams, I want the neighborhood to know who you belong to". Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear. "Daddy! I... AHHHH!". Yoongi quicken his pace knowing that he hit Jimin's spot. "Mmmm!". Jimin came again and Yoongi stopped to catch his breath.

"Hy-hyung". Jimin says breathless. Yoongi turns Jimin on his stomach and slams back into him. "Ahhh!". Jimin grabs his bed post moaning his ass off. "Daddy". Jimin whimpered. "Ah". Yoongi groans putting his hands on Jimin's waist. "Fuck babe". Yoongi grunted kissing Jimin's back.

"Mmm". Jimin's body shakes in pleasure and a little excitement. "DADDY!". Jimin screamed feeling that same spot getting hit cause of the speed and roughness Yoongi was doing inside him. "Close!". Yoongi yelled feeling his high coming. "Ah!". They both came together and both collapsed on the bed.

"Jimin? You ok?". Yoongi asked wiping the sweat from his brow. Jimin couldn't say anything. All he did was snuggle up to his Hyung. Yoongi chuckled and kissed Jimin's head. "I like you Hyung". Jimin's says in a sleepy voice and falls asleep. Yoongi couldn't believe his ears.

"H-he likes me?". Yoongi was smiling some much and pulls Jimin closer to him.

"I like you too Jimin".