14

Jimin's eyes started to open and he notice that he was in someone's bedroom. "Whe... Ah!". Jimin tried to get up but pain shot threw his head and he laid back down. "Oh dear, this is not good". Jimin says sighing. "You're right". Jimin quickly turns his head the voice.

Even if Jimin wanted to run, he couldn't, his head was hurting him to much

Even if Jimin wanted to run, he couldn't, his head was hurting him to much. "Please don't hurt me". Jimin says in teary voice. "I don't hurt children". The man hissed walking over to Jimin. Jimin flinched and the man stops. "Suga". Jimin tilted his head. "I'm Suga".

"Umm... Hello". Jimin said. Suga got confused. When he says his name, people would shake in fear but the small boy greeted him. "Do you not know me?". Suga asked and the boy shook his head. "I'm Jimin". Jimin said. "Why did you tell me your name?". Suga asked. "You saved me didn't you?".

Suga scoffed and looked away from the boy. "No, I didn't". Jimin gave him a small smile. "Yes you did". Jimin giggled. *thump*. Suga put his hand to his chest. 'The fuck was that?'. Suga shook his head and tosses a bottle of pills on the bed. "Take two of these, it'll help you get out of here faster". Suga left the room after that.

"He's weird". Jimin says and opens the bottle. After taking them, Jimin immediately fell asleep again. "DON'T TAK...". Suga barged back into the room realizing that he gave Jimin the wrong type of pills. There weren't bad, they were just the wrong ones. He saw Jimin was already sleeping and sighs.

Suga stares at Jimin's face a little to much till Jimin started moving in his sleep. Suga backs away and leaves the room again. Suga bit the inside of his cheek pissed off.

"Just leave already".