'why isn't he happy with being adopted?'

He thought, accidently loosening his grip on the child making the child fall out of his hold. The boy hit the ground with a pretty big impact and started wailing for his mother making the baby's in the shop start wailing too as someone wasnt okay.

The female hurried back over as she heard the crying as Jimin stood there frozen. He already felt like a failure as he had dropped his human.

The female ran over and picked up the human child, softly bouncing it and shushing it as the human just continued crying.

The human cried out a "mama!" As his mother wasn't around, usually his mother was there in seconds when he started wailing but not now, his mother didn't show up making the boy cry louder and harder.

Yoongi walked over with an angry looking face, Yoongi didn't like noise as he could hear a little too well.

The hybrid gave the human child a death glare making his volume die down immediatly. The child was still crying but now only hiccups and sniffles were heard as the child was trembling violently. The child never liked hybrids but especially the scary looking ones, like Yoongi.

The human hid his face in the females neck making Jimin sniffle, feeling like a big failure.

"I-I'm sorry"

he whispered and Yoongi frowned as he walked over, taking his lover into his arms.

"Baby it's not your fault, that human should just be quiet. Why is it even crying?"

Yoongi asked as the rest of the shops crying died down too now that Jungkook was no longer crying.

Jimin looked at Yoongi as he sniffled "I-I was thinking and a-all of a sudden it was on the floor crying."

He hiccuped and hugged Yoongi, burrying his face in Yoongis chest.

"I'm sure it was because he was struggling baby, it isn't your fault."

Whispered Yoongi as he held Jimin. Jimin looked up with teary eyes, not believing the words just yet

"r-really?"

He sniffled and Yoongi nodded, smiling softly before he placed a small kiss on his lovers nose

"yes really baby. Now let's go home and ask Hobi about everything we need for a human"

Yoongi softly said as he gently smilef at Jimin, caressing the man's cheek oh so lovingly. and Jimin nodded, feeling much better.

Yoongi took the human from the female and it started trembling even more, even whimpering as it was scared to death.

Yoongi sighed and shook his head as he started walking out of the shop with jimin.

"Do you want to walk around the park more before we leave?"

Yoongi asked to which Jimin nodded, already forgetting what had happened just now.

"I heard they had some new humans in the Japanese part!"

Jimin squealed and happily skipped trough the park as Yoongi followed behind while holding the human.

However when Yoongi passed the Korean part soft sobbing was heard, the human hearing it too. The human started squirming again as he tried to reach for the glass that was separating the humans from the hybrids, the boys arms obviously being too short as they were a few meters away.

The boy started screaming, screaming out "mama!" Making the human female look over and gasp, her face growing pale as she saw her son in the hold of a hybrid.

The boy started squirming around more as the mother shook her head, and turned her back to the glass, this being the easiest but also hardest way to say goodbye to her child. The little boy froze as he tilted his head to the side "mama?"

He asked and the female walked away making the boy tear up "mama! Mama!" Cried the boy as she walked away further.

Yoongi understood what was going on and looked for jimin before he walked to him, hurrying as the boy was about the burst into loud cries again... or so he thought. Yoongi frowned as the boy just leaned against him while sniffling, mumbling soft "mama's" as he tried his best to stay quiet, not wanting to get glared at again by the scary hybrid that was holding him.

Jimin looked over and frowned as he saw the boy crying again.

"Yoongi what did you do this time?"

Jimin raised a brow as he took the human from Yoongi, making Yoongi's eyes widen

"I- but- I didn't do anything!"

He almost yelled, not understanding why he was being falsely accused. It wasn't his fault it's stupid mother didn't want it any longer.

"Why is our human crying then?"

Asked Jimin as he wiped the boys tears, gasping as he thought he was being called mama by the small human.

Yoongi sighed and shook his head, knowing Jimin wouldn't take any of his words for the truth.

"jimin can we please just go home? It's been eventful for all three of us"

Yoongi crossed his arms and Jimin pouted but nodded at the request.

"Okay... let's go to hoseokie and Tae then!"

Jimin smiled, skipping back to the car with Yoongi following behind as the human looked depressed, after all he had just been ripped away from his family and was now forced to live with hybrids.

How much worse could it get?