03| Scars Are Perfections

Start from the beginning

"Oh, my-" My expression was replaced by an amused one. " Nah Nah Nah I didn't hear anything," I laughed running away from him and he chuckled getting up.

"And that's my dream went," Quinn said moving her gaze from the ceiling to her therapist, Mr. Barrett who sighed and pressed his lips together.

"How did you feel when you woke up?" He consulted as he adjusted his glasses.

Quinn seal her eyes and opened them after a few seconds. "It's felt like I went back in time and experienced it again, the memory it felt..." She breathed deeply and he stopped her.

"It's okay, our scars are our perfections," he assured her and she nodded, sitting properly.

"Maybe you miss him a lot these days and your brain needed to remind you of the happiest times of your life, everyone deserves to be happy," he tried to comfort her and she nodded.

"Unlike the nights I can't sleep and try to take sleeping pil-"

"Don't-" he cut her off. "Please don't take sleeping pills, okay? It's normal to feel like this after what you've experienced. Those pills could have terrible side effects."

A phone began ringing loudly. Quinn excused herself to pick up her call."Yes mum?" She called into the phone.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

"Just enjoy the moment Sweetie."

Quinn snorted at her mum's words. "All this just because you want me to go to the dinner."

Mrs. Manchester raised her hand and dismissed the masseuses, they bowed politely and left the room.

Quinn sat up and wrapped her body with the towel and her mum did the same.

A feeling of calmness absorbed her once the fluffy material wrapped her body.

"You should be careful about what you say in public." Her mother pointed out and Quinn rolled her eyes.

"And besides you love the spa, and-" Mrs. Manchester stopped and looked at her daughter with a worried expression.

"I'm sure they will both want you to love someone, Quinn. I'm worried about you." Quinn got up at her mum's words and turned away.

Mrs. Manchester sighed and looked at her daughter, "Sweetie."

"I'll go, alright," Quinn deadpanned, sniffing back the tears that threatened to spill.

Mrs. Manchester grinned immediately Quinn said that. "Oh, I knew you'll still agree," she said taking her phone and began texting her friends. Quinn rolled her eyes.

Quinn's phone suddenly received a message and Quinn's eyes turned to her phone.

She grabbed it seeing who the message was from and wore her robe, which was a bright orange color that reminded her of the warm sunset she longed to see everyday.

She sighed getting to the balcony as the cold air hit her, she dialed her best friend's number and tucked her midnight black hair behind her ear.

The Rosewood spa had such an amazing view which is why it's the favorite of the Manchesters. It always has a quiet and peaceful vibe around it, the trees of different species planted almost everywhere gave it a beautiful environment.