Episode twenty seven

Start from the beginning

"No I'm fine." I said stiffly and she nodded knowingly.

"Good. Just wait around, they'll be here soon."

I walked over to Jasmine and sat beside her. "Thanks again." I whispered, softly bumping her shoulder.

She raised her head and gave me a soft smile. "I knew you and your 'brothers' would've been kidney deep in liquor right now if I didn't.. and we need you this season."

"How thoughtful." I joked before looking up when a group of about four woman walked in holding big containers. "And here we go." I mumbled before raising up with Jasmine.

"Okay ladies, here's how this works." The lady in a pantsuit started. "We'll take each of you into the restrooms and you'll pee into a cup with our supervision, just to be sure no ones tampering with the urine. Then, you'll hand us the cup and be on your way. Results should be back by tomorrow evening."

I nodded to myself before perking up when my name was called. "Yes ma'am?" I asked.

"We've been made aware of your condition so," she walked up and handed me a cup. "If you'll follow me, we have a different test set up."

"Okay." I mumbled and walked after her. We made it to the restroom and she motioned me to do my business. "How long have you been doing this?" I questioned, just trying to make conversation with this awkward ass situation.

"About five years now." She responded as I pulled my sweats down, hesitantly pulling my member out and trying to pee into the cup. When she didn't make so much as a flinch, I furrowed my eyebrows. "I've seen about a thousand penises, Y/n. You're fine."

"Okay." I breathed out and started to empty my bladder into the cup. Once I got about half way, I stopped and capped the cup back up. "Here you go." She took the cup and turned around, sliding it into the little box she had. "So.. that's it?" I asked while putting myself back into my briefs, then pulling my sweats up.

"Yep. You're free to go."

"Dope." I said with a smile, walking out of the restroom just as Lisa walked in, bumping into me.

"Watch it, freshman." She hissed.

I looked at her in annoyance. "Grow the fuck up, Lisa." I huffed out before walking back over to the locker rooms, grabbing my duffel bag. "I'll see you guys later." I called out over my shoulder and walked out of the door.

With my shortened day, I knew now would be best to swing over to Vanessa's and surprise them a bit. And.. I kinda wanted to see Quincy but that was beside the point.

-

I looked over the box I made and, not gonna lie, I did this all outside a dollar tree so damn right I was proud with it.

I remember, while she was chewing on her grilled cheese, Quincy told me her favorite color was yellow and all her favorite foods were yellow too

I remember, while she was chewing on her grilled cheese, Quincy told me her favorite color was yellow and all her favorite foods were yellow too. Not to mention her favorite movie was the 'little yellow people.' After staring in confusion, Vanessa cleared up that she meant 'The Minions.' So, I got Mac and cheese, some minion socks, and decorated the box in a minion fashion.