thirty-five.

The helicopters was darting about as Natasha steered out of the direction of the falling debris that was flying towards the ground

The helicopters was darting about as Natasha steered out of the direction of the falling debris that was flying towards the ground. I had a managed to pull my pants on as we took off, which wasn't as hard you would imagine considering I had gotten changed in helicopters multiple times.

"Please tell me you have the chopper up in the air" Sam shouted through the comms as we tried to get closer to the helicarrier, it only being a few meters away as I got closer to the opened side. "You're going to have to wait" Natasha told him as the chopper skirted to the left, a massive piece of stone falling from the sky. "It's fine, here's okay I can jump" I shouted at her as we were closer to the helicarrier, the glass bulb at the bottom where the controls were sitting close to the helicopter now.

I could see Steve and Bucky fighting through it, Both men throwing punches at each other on the walkway that was hoisted over the glass bottom. "No you're not, we will get you closer" Fury shouted at me, grabbing me by the arm as I whipped my head around to look at him. "No you're not, I need to go" I said to him, pulling my arm away from him as I crouched at the door, wind ripping through me as I looked down, the helicarrier thousands of feet in the air, the floor barely in sight anymore.

"Steady" I shouted at Natasha as she tired to hold the distance and level we were at from the hellicarrier as I took a few deep breaths, seeing Bucky hit Steve in the jaw, knocking him over. I took a sharp inhale, balancing on my feet as I jumped as far as I could, gliding through the air with stretched out arms, catching a beam that was on the helicarrier, my arms burning as I pulled myself up.

My breathing was heavy as I repeatedly told myself not to look down, my heart racing as I swung my feet, my grip on the beam staying strong for the current moment. I swung my feet into the glass multiple times, kicking it as hard as possible until it smashed ever so slightly, my boot going through it. I kicked the rest of it in, having to position my foot on the beam running inside to I could pull myself into it.

Both my feet were holding one to the bar on the other side of the glass, like a sloth, both my hands holding onto the outside beam. I let go with one hand, my muscles screaming as I reached through the glass and grabbed the beam, pulling myself through the hole in the window, the glass cutting my hand as it got caught as I landed on the glass on the inside, looking up to see the landing above me. I looked around, hearing the grunting of the two men above me, a closed off staircase leading to the upper part of the controls. I ran over to it as quickly as I could, hoping over the barricade and climbing the stairs.

"Bucky" I shouted as he swung a punch at Steve, knocking him on the floor and leaning over the top of him, his metal arm around his throat. I jumped over the railing, running over to the men on the platform. "Don't do this" I said to him, lights and alarms going off everywhere. His eyes drifted up to me as Steve struggled under his arm. I saw his eyes dart around my face as his piercing blue eyes met mines once again. "Let him go" I begged him, holding my hand out to him as I inched toward.

His grip loosened as he looked down at Steve who was clearly struggling and losing his breath. While he was distracted Steve managed to hit him in the side of his head, throwing him one of him and onto the platform next to him. I ran over as Bucky got up, hopping onto his shoulders and wrapping my leg around his neck, using my elbow to hit him in the back. He grabbed me by the arm with his metal arm throwing me over his head and slamming me down onto the metal, knocking the one out of me as I landed with a loud grunt.

"Stop" I wheezed out, slowly scraping myself up off of the floor and turning to face him as his face scrunched up. "I don't know who Bucky is" He said as he swung his metal arm at me as I ducked underneath it. "I'm Ally, you know me" I told him as he tried to kick me in the chest, grabbing his leg and pulling it towards me, causing him to fall and bang his head off of the metal. "No I don't" He shouted at me, using his hands to push him back up onto his feet in one swift movement.

"It's me" I said one more time, my voice cracking as I dropped all defences, lowering my hands as I looked at him, his eyes flashing through every emotion as he recognised me but told himself to push it away. "I love you" I pleaded, begging him to realise who I am, which didn't happen. My voice held nothing but my sadness at this situation.

He was standing in front of me. The love of my life. The Bucky I thought was dead for years now, and here he was 6 foot away from me and he had no idea who I was. And it broke my heart again.

"I don't know you" He said as he launched forward at me, knocking my feet from underneath me and using his metal arm to push me into the metal walkway. His metal hand wrapped around my neck, squeezing with a mechanic clink. I wrapped my hand around his metal wrist, not fighting back but accepting what was happening.

"I love you" I breathed out, struggling to take in more hair as I was loosing colour in my face. My eyes stung with tears, tears falling down the side of my face. His blue eyes blinked multiple times, registering the sadness in my eyes but not letting go of my throat.

"I love you" I said one final time, more begging than saying, knowing he wouldn't remember me before I lost consciousness, everything going black.

——

A/N: Uh oh, has he killed her?
Hey guys, this book is drawing to an end, there's about a week left of updates if I do one a day, which is probably what i'm going to do
She pretty much isn't going to see Bucky again until Civil War, BUT Civil War Bucky is a lot more lucid so look forward to that lmao
Thanks for reading and please vote and comment, See ya

A/N: Uh oh, has he killed her? Hey guys, this book is drawing to an end, there's about a week left of updates if I do one a day, which is probably what i'm going to do She pretty much isn't going to see Bucky again until Civil War, BUT Civil War B...