thirty-four.

I stood on my phone, seeing as the files were opened by thousands all over the country, finding out the real truth about SHIELD

I stood on my phone, seeing as the files were opened by thousands all over the country, finding out the real truth about SHIELD. The elevator doors opened, Natasha walking out in her mission suit, her breathing heavy and hair a bit disheveled. "How many?" I asked her as I looked up from my phone, her eyes looking over at Fury who had a fun held up to Pierce.

"7, by myself" she said to me, telling me how many agents she took down to get here. "It's done, and it's trending" I said with a smirk, holding my phone up for everyone to see it. While Fury was distracted Pierce inches closer to his desk, pushing a button on his phone which caused the rest of the council members falling to the ground. Natasha whipping out her gun as she and Fury pointed their weapons at Pierce, who now held his phone in his hand.

"Unless you want two inch hole in your sternum, I'd put that gun down" Pierce said, nodding towards the pin I had on my jacket which he had given me earlier causing me to look up at Fury who had a concerned look on his face. "That was armed the moment you pinned it on" Pierce said to me, his finger hovering over the button on his phone. Fury and Natasha slowly lowered their weapons to the ground, holding their hands up in the air.

Outside two of the hello carriers started firing each other, setting them ablaze as they blew up, rubble falling to the ground. "What a waste" Pierce said as he walked over to me, yanking me by the shoulder harshly and pushing me towards the door. "Time to go, Councilwoman. This way, come on. You're gonna fly me out of here" he said as he kept pushing me forward towards the landing pad. I remained calm, Fury looking at me as I nodded my head, trying to move as slowly as possible.

"You know, there was a time I would have taken a bullet for you" Fury said as Pierce turned around to look at him. I stood my arm gently, another electric disc falling into my hand. I held it in my hand by my side, waiting for a good moment. "You already did, and you will again when it's useful" Pierce spat at Fury, as I pushed the disc, causing it to send electricity through my body hopefully short circuiting the pin I was wearing. I started shaking and seizing as I fell to the floor, all my senses blocking off except my sight, my whole body shaking as all I would see was the door that exited to the helipad.

Any body stopped moving, my hands still scrunched and pulled to my chest, the constricted feeling still taking over my limbs. "Ivankova" Fury shouted at me, leaning down on one side as Nat was on the other, trying to shake me awake. "Alyona, Ally" he said to me as I rolled onto my back, my breathing heavy as I looked over at him.

"Those things really hurt" I said hoarsely as I laid on my bad, staring at the ceiling, Natasha holding out her hand as I took it, standing up slowly as I started to unbutton my jacket, pulling it off, the blouse coming off with it to reveal the top of my mission suit, Fury hopefully having my pants in the chopper. "Maria? Where are they?" I asked, pushing the button on my earpiece as I wiped my head, my throat still scratchy.

"Carrier Charlie" she said to me, causing me to look out the windows, seeing the one helicarrier still in the sky. "Steve wants me to bring it down, you need to get there fast" Maria's voice said to me, causing me to turn to Natasha. "You need to get me up there" I said to her as I looked down at Pierce's body, blood pouring out of 2 bullet holes in his chests.

"No problem" She said to me as she began walking to the door to warm up the chopper. I turned to Fury who still looked at me a bit worried. "I'm fine, but please tell me you brought my pants" I asked him as I stepped over the body on the floor, making my way to the door, which was open, the chopper blades spinning.

And all I could think about was getting to Bucky before he could kill Steve.

——

A/N: Hi guys, another day another chapter!
So I suck at writing action chapters so everything from here may be mediocre so I apologise in advance
Please vote and comment, and make sure you follow me so you know when Book 4 is released

A/N: Hi guys, another day another chapter! So I suck at writing action chapters so everything from here may be mediocre so I apologise in advance Please vote and comment, and make sure you follow me so you know when Book 4 is released