twenty-two.

"Shit" I shouted as a bullet came through the roof, hitting the seat in between Nat and I

"Shit" I shouted as a bullet came through the roof, hitting the seat in between Nat and I. "Duck" I told her as I threw myself into Steve's lap, wrapping my hands around his back and pulling him forward as I rolled back, pulling him with me, a bullet going straight into his head rest.

"Pull the break" I told to Steve as I let go of his head, Steve fumbling around and grabbing the break and pulling it backwards, causing the car to slid along the concrete. The jerk of the car caused the Winter Soldier to fall of of the top of the car, we all watched as he scrapped his metal hand across the floor, sparks flying everywhere as he he stoped himself from skidding anymore.

He unclenches his fingers from the concrete, travelling tracks of where he had scraped the ground. Cars around us still drove, the ones in our lane moving into another. I grabbed my gun, setting my arm on the dash as I prepared to shoot at him.

Suddenly a truck hit us from the back, causing me to drop my gun as it pushed us towards the soldier. "Hit the gas" Natasha shouted at Sam as the ringing of the wheels pierced through our ears. As we got closer to the Winter Soldier he leaped onto the top of our car, Sam still desperately trying to separate us from the truck behind us, still pushing us along the road.

"Steve" I said to him with wide eyes, not managing to finish my sentence as a metal arm smashed through our front window, the steering wheel getting ripped out of the car and thrown down the highway. "Fuck" I said, trying to grab my gun from the floor from my current position on Steve's lap.

The truck moved away from our car as the Winter Soldier leaped onto the front of the truck, our car completely losing control. "We need to get out" I said to Steve as he put his arm into his shield. He looked at the door, and I knew what he was thinking before he even opened his mouth.

"Natasha, switch with me" I said as I attempted to climb into the back of the car, Steve helping Natasha onto his knee. "Leave me in the car, I can handle the roll" I told Steve as he looked at me with worry, the car going up onto the barricade of the freeway. "Go" I shouted at Steve as he grabbed Sam by the arm, who leaped on top of Steve and Natasha as Steve broke the door off of the car, the door protecting them as the flew down the highway.

As soon as they left the car flipped over, me holding onto the headrest of the front seat as the car was thrown around the air, My legs getting smashed against the roof of the car. "Fuck" I screamed as my grip loosened on the seat, throwing me around the carcass of the car. The car continued to bounce off of the floor, bits breaking off and flying around the air.

It landed the wrong way up, the whole of the bottom of the car concaving in on me. My breathing was heavy as I laid there, a large piece of glass sticking out of my arm. I grabbed the side of the car, pulling myself out of where the door used to be, lying on the concrete as I saw a grenade hit Steve's shield, blowing him off of the bridge.

"Ally" I heard Natasha shout at me as the HYDRA agents opened fire on the remains of Sam's car. I pulled myself out, jumping up onto my feet as quickly as I could, ducking and rolling behind a stopped SUV that was on the road. I sat on the floor, leaning against the car as I yanked the glass from my arm, throwing it the ground.

I grabbed my second gun from under my arm, my leather jacket having disguised it perfectly. I crouched on the SUVs hood, shooting at the Winter Soldier, which seemed to be a mistake, considering he saw me and send another grenade at the car.

I swore under my breath as I threw myself over the barricade of the roads just in time before the car blew up, landing crouched on my feet. I grounded around to see a car driving straight towards me, I rolled out of the way, having to roll over the hood of another car as every single one of the HYDRA soldiers starting firing at me.

I ran behind a small convertible, the only other way to go was down off of the bridge. The Winter Soldier send another grenade at the car, as it exploded I leaped off of the side of the concrete bridge. I did a quick flip as I fell towards the ground, allowing me to land on my feet with my knees bent. The car fell to the ground behind me, the flames heating up my back as I began running to the other side of the bridge, hoping I could get there before the Winter Soldier had the advantage point.

"Она моя" I heard the Winter Soldier shout at the other agents, and I knew that their main objective of this attack was to either capture of kill me.

"Нет, это не так"

——

A/N: one chapter left and I know all of you are excited so I PROMISE to upload it tomorrow, i've been grounding out the chapters recently to get a new one up everyday so writers block may hit me at some point
Please vote and comment and I will see you all tomorrow

A/N: one chapter left and I know all of you are excited so I PROMISE to upload it tomorrow, i've been grounding out the chapters recently to get a new one up everyday so writers block may hit me at some pointPlease vote and comment and I will see ...