twenty-four.

I stared at Bucky as he stared back at me, Steve taking a step forward and moving closer to me, just as confused and shocked as I am

I stared at Bucky as he stared back at me, Steve taking a step forward and moving closer to me, just as confused and shocked as I am. There was a grunt as Sam came forward and kicked Bucky in the chest, causing him to fly backwards as Sam landed on the ground.

"Stop" I shouted as I ran forward, holding my hand out, as Sam looked back at me confused. As I ran forward towards him there was an explosion where he was standing, causing me to go flying back onto the ground as smoke filled my vision. "No" I cried as I pulled myself to my feet as quickly as I could, running into the smoke, looking around frantically for Buck.

"Bucky" I shouted, the smoke clearing after a few seconds, revealing no one but me in the smoke. "Bucky" I screamed again, my voice cracking, still turning in all directions, seeing if I could find him somewhere, which I couldn't. "Ally" Steve said coming towards me as I turned to see 7 black SHIELD marked vans speeding towards us, sirens singing and lights shining.

"Step away from the girl, Captain" Rumlow said as he hopped out of the biggest truck, about 17 agents with guns drawn at the 4 of us, all shouted to drop out weapons. Steve, didn't listen, continuing to walk over to me to console me in my frantic state. "I said stop moving" Rumlow said, walking up to Steve and holding a gun to his head, causing Steve to stop moving and place his hands up, sinking to his knees as Rumlow forced him to the ground.

"Get on your knees" a soldier shouted at me, coming up behind me and kicking me in the back of the legs, causing me to fall onto my knees harshly on the concrete. If it was any other time I would have turned around and cursed at the man, but I couldn't, it was taking everything in me right now to not cry.

I stared at the ground, hearing all the men shouting to us and to each other, the man behind me grabbing my hands and cuffing me. But I didn't care, I looked at the grey concrete and thoughts raced around my head at 100 miles per hour.

He was alive.

Bucky was alive.

!

We all sat in the back of a truck, our ankles shackled and hands cuffed. There were long chains connecting our cuffs to a metal bar running under the bench we were on, two armoured agents sitting with their guns cocked, definitely not scared to shoot any of us.

"It was him. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me" I whispered to them, Sam, Nat and Steve turning to look at me. I didn't raise me head. continuing to stare at my feet, my head still racing with thoughts.

"How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago" Sam said, which finally made me look up at Steve, knowing that he was looking back at me, which he was. "In '43 Bucky's whole unit was captured, Zola started experiments on him" Steve started causing me to slap myself mentally.

"They must have retrieved him as well after we fell, I asked Matthias if there was anyone else. He lied to me" I said in a hurt voice, furrowing my eyebrow. "Matthias?" Steve asked me, causing me to shake my head, which he took as to I wasn't up to tell him, which was true.

Natasha groaned as she tilted her head back, setting it against the metal, her wound still spilling blood. "We need to get a doctor here" Sam said, turning to the agents. "We don't put pressure on that wound she's gonna bleed out here in the truck" He continued, one of the guards pulling out a taser rod on him. When I though they were going to tase Sam they shove the rod into the other guard, punching them in the face harshly which knocked the guard out instantly, causing him to crumple to the floor.

The guard sets the rod down, twisting their helmet off, Maria Hill letting out a deep breath as she set the helmet in her lap. I scoffed as we locked eyes, her eyes filled with sympathy. "That thing was squeezing my brain" She said to me, tapping her helmet as she smiled at Steve before making eye contact with Sam.

"Who's this guy?"

——

A/N: Hey guys!
As I promised here's another chapter, i'm trying to upload once a day but let's see how long it lasts lol
As I have said a million times before, sorry but I want to say it again, the GIFS at the beginning of chapters don't always associate with the content of the chapter, and I will reuse them just cause it's hard to find new ones that fit
Please vote and comment and I will see y'all soon

A/N: Hey guys! As I promised here's another chapter, i'm trying to upload once a day but let's see how long it lasts lol As I have said a million times before, sorry but I want to say it again, the GIFS at the beginning of chapters don't always as...