µ's x Reader

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IS IT TODAY?" Your friend asked loudly while slamming her/his hand in the side of your chair, you were surprised by his sudden approach but didn't react to it that way because you were focused on your plan today, but you oblivious enough even though you know that there's way too many discount in the market because of a event, you don't even have any idea of what he/she is saying.

"What do you mean? And please F/N don't suddenly slam my chair or else you'll break it then you'll pay for it"

He/She pouted at this, "I meant the day today!" You tilted your head to the side, "it's February 14 today though.. " once again, your friend facepalmed at your statement.

"Why are you making dumb faces like that?" "Because you're dumbest than the way it looks" A thicc mark then appeared from your forehead but you just stood up, casually walking away and ignoring your friend.

"HEY Y/N, WAIT UP HERE!" Y/N yelled out to you even though you're still not far from your seat, you could've sworn you'd kill her/him if the teacher was in the hallways. But still you walked out of the room for a peaceful time, you grab your phone to see a lot of text from your friends.

"Hey Y/n Good morning, today is really a special day so can we meet up later on your break time?" -Honoka

You smiled at this then replied but when you were about to do so, a lot of notification appeared, a bunch tons of message from Nico and Rin. Your sweats drip from the side of your cheek, you took a bite of your bread first before checking on the messages. Yes you also like breads, just like Honoka.

"Y/n I know you might not be able to come but I hope you can.. I want to see you" -Kotori

Your cheeks went pinkish but you'll have to admit, you'd rather see all of them too but you don't really know what's so special today.

"I hope it's not that burden for you to come over.. " -Umi

You replied, "What do you mean?  I would love to come over there!"

"Okay then, we'll be waiting for you Y/n"

You tilted your head in confusion, so they wanted to meet you in a group. Once you were done with the bread, you took a sip of your strawberry juice, you always remember the time when Nico always bought you this one.

"I just want to say that today, sky is clear right, Y/n?  Hehe.. " -Hanayo

You chuckled slightly at her message, which is very adorable. You're sure enough that she was typing this with lots of overthinking. You look up to the sky, "it sure is clear.. But the clouds make it pretty"

"I'm not expecting you to come or anything, after all you're planning to buy a lots cause of the discounts right?" Your eyes open wide, but you were flustered enough but to stiffle a laugh because of Maki's message.

"Rin is still expecting you to come nya~" -Rin

"Well if you won't come I guess it can't be help, we'll come over instead and Nico will cook something good for you!~ ❤" -Nico

"If you're busy, that's fine but I'll come over and grope you!~" You sighed at Nozomi's message, as if she can grope a washboar- (jk)  you chuckled at this then shrugged.

"I would be more than happy enough if you come but if you can't make it, we'll be there for you instead so there's no need to.. But we'll be waiting for you unless if you tell us that you can't come"

You rubbed the back of your head, you did talked about how you're gonna buy a lots of good because of the discount but there's more days and besides you were curious to why they want to see you.