Riko Sakurauchi x Candidate Piano Reader Part 2

Your pov's

In your dream

You played the piano on and on while your eyes is closed and your hand randomly roams all around the notes and tiles of the piano and the melody is messy just like how you are right now and while you we're playing, you suddenly heard a footstep near the room you we're staying but you keep playing like you've been trying to reach out for help to find the melody.
Then the door opened and you open your eyes then look at the door, revealing the person you we're trying to reach out for help and your eyes we're teary after that you quickly stood up, and you slowly walk to her then she smiled while her mouth opened as her voice called out your name. Her voice is softer than before you both talk for the last time you still were in the middle school and it made you a bit nervous. You gently held her hand and looking at her while her smile is still the same, she chuckled and you blushed a bit then chuckled too afterwards. After a minutes you though you want this to go on forever to be with her again, but suddenly she disappear and you feel like you lose her and your eyes widened in fear and the door slowly closed infront of you. Like it was slammed back closed and lock as you've tried to open it but it was jammed.

You quickly opened your eyes quickly in fear, you breathed out heavily and clutch your chest then gritted your teeth while you didn't notice you we're shedding tears 'Riko.. '. It's been like two years already ever since you two lose contact from each other and you though you still can talk to her but you didn't actually bid your goodbye to her ever since before and you are sure she's hating on you ever since now, you know you we're too late when you transferred back to Otonokizaka High just to see her but unfortunately she transferred to another school. You sigh and stretches your arms while thinking back to your thoughts, you know you still have time and you look at the time. "It's still early after all" you mumbled and sigh in relief then you stand, walking to your piano room. You sit down on it and you smile while slowly playing a melody but a messy one and you really can't realize you've been tearing up all the time until now while you feel your hands getting wet from your tears so you suddenly stop.

'I missed you' and while hoping she can hear you from the connection with her, it was impossible and overall. She might be still and real here..

While you layed your head down on the piano, you fell asleep without even realizing the melody becomes relaxing just by accidentally pressing some and waking up your neighbor.

Random Pov's

Waking up from a noise, and she groaned but it was then relaxing until it stopped. Blinking while rubbing her eyes, she quickly stood up and she look at the time. She smiled softly and gently, she walks to her bathroom and take a bath while thinking about what sound that was or who was playing that. Since you heard there was a new neighborhood and you smiled.

'So it's also a pianist.'

She giggled and she was excited to meet this person who played that piano loud this early morning.
And done from taking a bath, she quickly wear her uniform then fixing her blazer. 'I wonder if she's also enrolling the school' then to think of that it's kinda late right now, she's not hoping or expecting anything then she sighed and quickly walks out of her home.

Your POV

You slowly woke up from your slumber and yawns then you rub your eyes, standing up and looking at the clock. Your eyes then widened and quickly prepare for school (AN: *Rushes up this school thing because I hate doing it all the time*).

You rush to the bus stop and looks around if you we're even close to be late but it was a relief you saw a bus going its way to stop infront of the bus stop and you entered.

Timeskip

You run your way to the school and stops then looking at the sign of the school. Sighing out in a relief and smiled a bit as if you're not minding the other students around you while they are looking at you weirdly. But you know yourself and you shake the thoughts of everyone looking at you and you slowly walk through the halls and you know where should it be by now.

You've reach to the classroom, you open the door and the teacher look at you and so the other students inside.
The atmosphere seems to be weird since they have been silent while the teacher is staring and you just gulped while standing there, at least you though this would last longer you decided to just open your mouth and about to speak but the teacher who've been staring at you cut you off.

"Oh it's you, you're the new student Y/n, L/n right?" she ask while adjusting her glasses and you nodded nervously. She smiled and gestured you to introduce yourself and so you did then the others listen while staring. After some minutes the teacher finally told you where your seat is and all you can think 'is she deaf?' Then you walk to your seat and you sat down.

You didn't look at anyone since you are nervous-wreck sitting on the center of the attention of class since your seatmates has been staring at you and you know you are uncomfortable about it even if a lot of audience watches you a lot when you had a concert but this right now is different from before, then suddenly your teacher speak up getting the other students attention.

You sighed in relief after that and you also listen and look at the teacher but also it's math so you kinda didn't listen and you look at the window even though it's not even near to your chair without even noticing a person was still staring at you ever since you walk in and entered her life once again.