[ Two Bears ] Maki x Shy Mute Reader x Nico

Y/N was standing in between Maki and Nico as both of them held onto each of her arms while glaring at each other.

“I'm telling you...I can only be the one to handle her, Nico!” Maki argued.

“Excuse me! I can handle her better and even if I don't understand sign language. I'm sure Y/N would prefer someone who can show her that the best idol number one would be able to communicate through love!” Nico replied while posing in her usually dramatic ways.

Y/N seems shaken up and wanted to stop the two of them, but she couldn't help feeling a bit strange as Maki and Nico, her favourite idols were fighting over her. She felt guilty for feeling that way so she tried stopping them by waving her hands.

Both of the girls looked at Y/N before waiting for her to talk through her signatures.

Y/N signed for the two to stop arguing and that they could hang out together. She smiled afterward and waited for their response.

Maki and Nico looked at each other before sighing in resignation.

“Alright fine..” Maki said, wanting to compromise as well.

“Well, if it means that Y/N wants Nico to stick by her side then who am I to refuse and complain?” Nico says with pride in her voice.

Y/N smiled nervously, she could still feel the tension in the air, but fortunately the two started talking to her more even though she herself cannot speak. Both, Maki and Nico seems to understand her even without her voice.

While they strolled around the amusement park together, Y/N hits the target weakly but instead of being laughed at. Maki placed a hand on her shoulder and Nico claps with a grin.

“Here, let me do it for you” Maki took the hammer and hit the target in a strong impact. The result reaching its highest score and Nico rolled her eyes playfully before taking Y/N's hand.

“You'll get nothing special there so let me win you something more adorable” Nico winks at the girl before heading towards the other games.

Maki pouted and followed along then she raise a brow when Y/N smiled at her before signing to her—You did amazing, Maki. She blushes before looking away while covering her face with her arm.

Nico eventually stopped in front of the shooting games, paying for a try before looking at Y/N. “Watch me, Y/N!” she said while aiming towards the cute brown bear with a red ribbon before pulling the trigger. And once she released, the bullet made the bear fall easily in her first try.

Y/N looks impressed as she clap her hands, her mouth going 'o'

Maki rolled her eyes in annoyance and huffed. “I can do that too” she said while taking the toy gun from Nico before aiming it at the other yellow bear with red heart. She pulled the trigger and stared as the bear got shot but it was only swaying slightly. With clenched teeth, she loaded the gun again and pulled the trigger.

Nico stifled a laugh while looking away.

Maki grumbles as the bear stayed still but before she could pay another. Her eyes slightly widened as Y/N paid for it, she looks at her when the girl smiled at her while mouthing "good luck"

‘She is just too cute...’ Maki thought and now feeling more motivated, she aimed at the yellow bear again and shoot it.

Finally, the bear fell from its standing place and both Maki and Y/N cheered together.

“Hmph, I still won first!” Nico scoffed.

“But, I didn't want to win” Maki smiled before handing the bear to Y/N. “I wanna give this to you, Y/N”

Nico widened her eyes before pouting as she handed the brown bear to Y/N. “Of course, this is for you too, Y/N! You should be glad—” before she could finish.

Y/N smiled and hugged the teddy bears before kissing Nico and Maki on the cheek.

“Thank you” She mouthed.

Nico and Maki stood there, frozen but heated with the way a steam was coming out of their head.

_________________________________

A/N : I'm sorry if the shy trait of Reader fly over my head. I'll definitely look back to this and say “Where is Shy Reader? Why she kisssin the two?” yeah but okay.

REQUESTED BY
@Vacation-san