Kurosawa Dia x Outsider Reader

Y/n's pov

I was walking inside the Uranohoshi high with a friend, well specifically I'm not a student from there though, I was wearing a plain shirt with a short and a jacket tied on my waist.

When we reached the gate, we were asked with questions but it's a good thing my friend's mom is my auntie. Gladly we have walk in and when we almost reached the faculty we passed by;  — bumped to a black haired girl.

"Oh my apologize for bumping to you" The girl said, I stood up without saying anything. I looked at my friend and nods to her signaling that we should just go.

We walk forward but suddenly my wrist was held, I turned to the person.
"Isn't it rude to ignore someone you just bumped to, and especially when they apologize?" The girl said while staring deeply.

"Is that even my business? I don't care if we bumped, and especially you didn't need to be sorry" I pulled my wrist away then turned around.

"Alright if that's what you say so, but" the girl stopped and I slowly turned around, then after that..

I was pinned to the wall by her, my eyes widened having a sight of her close face. I could feel that my cheeks was getting warm, "what?" I asked, not trying to sound rude.

"You're not wearing a uniform, are you not a student here?" She ask, Suddenly my friend groaned from behind.

"Don't you dare ever ever think that I didn't exist, Y/n" she glared, "No I'm not a student here, and I know you're there" my eyes rolled.

The girl sighed and pulled away, "well it seems like you're with a friend, I guess you may go now" I nodded.

She walks away, her hair was weaving with the wind and I couldn't stop staring.

"Oh, Someone got a new crush~" F/N teased, I looked at her then sighed.

"Nope.. " I grab her hand, "anyways let's go"

"I don't even know her name yet anyways" I mumbled.

The end.

A/N: Again, don't look at me like that. I was just trying to make this short xd unless if you want a part 2 k then