You Watanabe x Candidate Reader

Your Povs

In the morning every student are being loud as always, inside the classroom or out of the classrooms but there is a place where is quiet for me.

I made my way to the rooftop and made sure that there is no other students in there, gladly there was no one so I sit on the floor which is not really dirty then I close my eyes relaxing in the peaceful place. I always rest in here every morning when the teacher is not there yet and or the students are too loud but I'm not skipping or anything.

But then I feel a little bit of sleepy and I slowly closed my eyes a bit until I fell asleep, I didn't realize that there was someone who opened the door.

Yō's Povs

Yō immediately made her way to the rooftop as she remembered something she forgot about, 'I might get scolded by dia-chan again' She sweatdropped before opening the door quickly then she walk over to the pin she left. She stared at it, it was special for every member of aquors and so is she included but sometimes she always forget about it because she always held it. 

She sighed until she heard some snores which surprised her as she jump back from flinching but she look to her back and she spotted a figure sleeping while leaning to the wall,"Y/n?" she called but she knows the girl was asleep

She smiled knowing it's just her classmate who usually skip class sometimes, Yō knows nothing about this girl because Y/n is always silent around her yet they have talk to each other once. She decided to sit with Y/n and stared to the girl, "I didn't know that you look cute when you sleep while snoring" Yō mumbled and chuckled.

Y/n povs

I heard some chuckles beside me as I woke up and rubbed my eyes while trying to look at the part of the sound, then my eyes widened.

I noticed Yō were laying her head on my shoulder after that I blushed from how close she is, and I noticed that she shifted then my eyes soften. I chuckled, "cute.. " I mumbled then she slowly open her eyes and look at me. "Y/n.. you just called me cute didn't you?" she asked then my cheeks were burning.

"Huh?!..." I back off and Yō smiled then laugh a bit, She stood up and dusted her skirt as she hold out her other hand while looking at me but I decided to stand by myself. "Do you hate me?" She asked and tilted her head to the side while a frown made up to her lips. I turned away but look at her coldly then walk out of the rooftop.

Leaving Yō alone.

As I walk back to classroom I bump to the worst subject teacher ever and she look at me with that scary monster face like usual, "Oh Y/n you skipped my class again.. " She sighed as she gave me a piece crap of paper. "You and Yō who just skipped class will join a contest wether you want or not" She finally walked away after telling me that.

I look at the paper and it was filled with a form to join to the contest I sighed as I notice my name with Yō on it, I walk inside of the classroom then someone patted me on the shoulder and I turn to look at them. it turn out to be one of Yō's friend, Riko Sakurauchi then I tilted my head when she lean closer to my ear, "Good luck" she whispered with a tone of being seductive.

My eyes twitched so I didn't care and I sit on the chair and I grab the notebook that my friend put on my desk with a note of her leaving to go home and that she's rooting for me.  I rolled my eyes and copied all of the important notes.

After what seems like a few minutes I stood up and put all my things back to bag except my friends note then I walk to her chair, I put it on her desk with a note written "Thank you :))" . It's the only way I can show appreciation.