Maki x Shy Mute Reader x Nico

You're just a transfer student but despite that you did not expect of such miracles to happen, you're just a shy person, you never dare to look at anyone in the eye. But that changed, in fact some two pairs of friend changed you before you know it.

"I heard that you're in Eli's care" A raven haired girl was in front of you, you were trying to avert your eyes away from her although the girl have a little figure, you can't stop but steal a glance.

"Hey, are you listening to me?" You nodded slightly then she release a heavy sigh, "what a troublesome.."

After that the girl which who call herself Nico Yazawa guided you to class, she was actually nice and more to that she's very funny. But she told you that she's the best idol number one, at some point her smiles somewhat made you smile too.

"Well here we go, Eli will do the rest" Nico told you after the two of you walked in to class.

"Eli was busy so she lend you to me instead even though I'm not a part of her class, but she's busy so I guess it can't be help.." A red head walked in to the room, surprisingly she took you to tour.

The both of you remained silent but she talked about the area that you two explored around, her voice was soothing, and it makes you feel relaxed around her. But she would be flustered when making a mistake sometime, she was obviously nervous a bit, you were always "quiet" after all.

You never look into anyone's eyes..

But it changed, you met a two pair of eyes, the one with reddish eyes were filled with anger while the other one amethyst eyes were filled with curiosity.

"Why are you always quiet anyways?" Nico spoke while glaring at you, you felt a sweat from the side of your cheek, you want to say something but yes, it's impossible you silicon..

"Oh" Eli then suddenly passes by the three of you, "Y/n, how was your first day here?" you look toward the blondie but you shrugged, this woman must have forgotten that fact that you're mute.

"She's been silent ever since this morning" Maki told the girl, You and Eli sweat dropped, Eli rubbed her nape.

"Ah, I'm sorry about that" Eli chuckled while smiling, "I forgot to tell you two that Y/n here is mute" the two of the girls have their eyes widened surprised.

"Why didn't you tell that from the start?"

after that surprisingly you became closer with the two of them, Nico and Maki, they were there, maybe you were shy for no reason but you're always afraid of meeting someone's eyes. You would always assume that their eyes are filled with anger. But the two reassured you that no one would be angry at you, because you did nothing wrong.

Maki is that type of getting flustered and sulky at the same time but she likes it when you laugh, Nico would scold Maki for yelling mean words after all but she would also impress you, Maki gets jealous but she would never admit, so obviously she just joins in and remains to be silent at the same time unless if you try to get her attention.

They changed your life, didn't they?
You can finally use a sign with hands, Maki and Nico tried their best to understand you more.

Then One Day, the three of you are hanging out, the two of them talking about their practice with idols and what Maki though of for their music. You stiffled a laugh, then they look at you, you stared to those orbs and suddenly you told them a "hey" by a sign.

"What is it, Y/n?"

You made a sign, in a slow motion, the two were able to understand it but afterwards, their face went a dark crimson..

"We love you too"

"I love you, thanks for being here by my side and changing my life the way as it is now."

A/N: I'm sorry for the long slow update, I really can't grab a hold of their personalities.