Kanan Matsuura x Shy! Dancer Reader

Y/n's pov

Before class started, I was still in my seat for the first day and I'm not even trying to make some friends. Why is that?  Because I'm socially awkward or precisely I'm always shy.

Well it's not like I don't have any friends yet but they are in a different place except one of them, but both of us doesn't really conversate.

I looked at a black haired girl, she has her focused on everyone even though class didn't start yet. She's strictly determined so she doesn't really give to be close or talk to me, I don't really mind as I'm also really shy almost everytime I'm with her. But we're not avoiding each other though.

I held my head down, I always felt lonely because I was always inside but I often go out.

And finally the class started when the teacher entered, with Dia leading.

After a few weeks.

My focus was all about studying, I did my best— that I even reached the honor rolls. But my cooperation can be really weak unless if one person approach to talk to me.

But I always stutter, though I still made friends. Life was great, everything was after this Sunday..

My life did— get more better, as I saw that indigo tied up hair with amethyst or violet eyes that has soft look.

I felt some energy, and more exciting chills down my spine, I wanted to hug her but it's been long. I also noticed her expression, the face I used to see when one of our friend left.. 

I sat in my chair, I tried to avoid from Kanan sight, I'm still jealous even though I accepted the fact that she still love Mari— or was really worried about Mari. My thoughts gone such a mess but when the class started, I did felt some gaze behind.

I was just hoping it was not the worst that she recognize me.

After class dismissed.

Well what can I expect?, Of course she have caught me but not when I "fall". I was about to stand from my chair, and hurriedly get out of the room but before that I was held by someone.

Who else?

I turned myself to look at Kanan, "Y/n?" Tears were forming in her eyes, I didn't like the sight of it. "O-Oh..  Kanan?"

"It's been a long time" I smiled, luckily everyone got out to eat their lunch and no one was an exceptions but the both of me and Kanan.

"Yes, it has been.. " Kanan smiled sadly, I look away ; avert gaze afar from her.

"And?" Kanan stopped holding my wrist, "I knew you were worried, frustrated, and most of all lonely" she sighed.

"Don't worry about me, Kanan, Worry about yourself more" I turned around, "we're all friends after all, even from a far away place, we're still in the same sky?" ..

"Yeah.. " Kanan look down as I walk away, "well I'll see you soon again" I smiled.

After that?

I almost stalk her everytime, but until Mari was there, I was happy when she was back but Kanan is still.. Upset.

One time in the darkness of afternoon/evening, I was making my way home but until I passed by a clubroom which was the School Idol one.

I heard sniffles sound, and I knew the voices was familiar.

"Mari?" A very familiar voice that I always hear said, "Kanan.. " then another familiar voice that tends to have more than happy tone said in a unfamiliar tone.

"Why?" Mari spoke then suddenly I've heard a—..

I walked away, I didn't wanna deal with it especially when it's from the past.

'They can make up, they can go on but as long as I'm not there since I was unneeded' I though.

After such a long time

Aquors was the name that we created when we formed, Dia was really hype for it since the four of us are going to do a live.

We dance, sing and make some of the audience smile, just like what Dia was striving for, She idolize µ's a lot, especially Eli.

Behind those things, I was also a big fan of µ's, Me and Dia always wanted to be like "them" or more to be better than them. I was inspired as Dia and until we dragged Mari and Kanan in it.

The past never mattered to me anymore, but it didn't stop me from doing what I used to love.

I was in front of the shrine which is in the top, my childhood times and my time that I was a idol.

This is where I figured this place out to dance, and when until the trio saw me.

"Hey, What's your name?" Asked a indigo haired girl, I look towards her.
I suddenly felt nervous and all, but the two pops up, "we'd like to know your name too" the yellow haired girl grinned, "m-me either..!" The black haired girl stuttered.

I smiled a bit shyly, "Y/n, L/n"

"It's nice to meet you, Y/n! I'm Kanan Matsuura" The young girl who introduced herself as Kanan hold out her hand with a genuine smile.

I took her hand, then smiled more.

The end.

A/n: "is that the ending?  Really?" I though about that but this is yet the only thing I can type now XD

Requested by
JakeIlagan7