[ Warmth ] Kanan Matsuura X Reader

DISCLAIMER: Due to not being familiar with Love Live Sunshine Characters for so long. I am confident that this could be really OOC(Out Of Character) of Kanan and yes. I kinda love Kanan but I don't really know how she is like anymore.

First Person's Pov

The first thing I did in this early morning is to walk around the place, and stopped at the Mito Beach before approaching the waves as I sat down on the sand. It was a chilly morning with how windy it is but despite that, I like the feeling of it.

“Good morning, Y/N!” A familiar voice spoke out, reaching her ear.

It was Kanan Matsuura, I would always see her diving down deep into the sea. “Kanan...Good morning” I smiled up at her before looking back at the sea.

As she sat down beside me, I felt the warmth of her body when our shoulders almost met. I was cursing myself internally for thinking about these kind of things but it was an inevitable feeling.

“I really love it here” Kanan muttered while gazing into the waves, her eyes seem to spoke of her fondness of the Mito Beach. “It's calming, isn't it?” she asked, facing me with a gentle smile on her lips.

I nodded in response but all I hear right now is my heart beating loudly in my chest. I always had a crush on her, and here I am sitting with her on the sand while looking at the waves.

Kanan seems to notice my silence and decided to scoot closer to me, bumping her shoulders against mine gently. And to make it worst, she was leaning so close to my ears.

“Are you okay, Y/N?” She asked, concern evident in her voice as she stared to me.

My face was completely red at this point, and my heart? Oh my god. I think it might just be planning to have an airplane mode on to take a flight out of this body that's starting to heat up.

“I-I'm good..!” I stammered while looking back at Kanan.

Kanan blinks in surprise before letting out a chuckle. “You don't have to be nervous..We always see each other, don't we?” she asked, tilting her head to the side.

‘Yeah but that's another thing from being this close to you!’ I replied internally but didn't say it out loud. Eventually I took deep breaths and compose myself. “..Yes, I'm just a bit chilly so being this close to you made me feel quite overwhelmingly warm.” I replied while blushing red.

“Oh really?” Kanan grins at me before brushing her fingertips against mine. “Then let's stay still like this a little while longer, so you could get used to this warmth” she muttered, intertwining our hands together.

My eyes slightly widened as I look at her in the eyes.

“Hm?” Kanan arch her brow while returning the glance but I just let it slide and let the warmth of our body sink in.

I guess I don't mind this, staying by her side, just to feel this warmth.

_______________________________

A/N : Too simple? Sorry, I'd go for more details but I don't know Kanan's character that much anymore. And I'm sleepy while writing this so bear with it until I decide to actually rewrite this again or not.

Requested by
JakeIlagan7