Kunikida Hanamaru x Reader (pArt 3)

A/N : I'll never regret stayin up late.

Y/n's povs

Flashback ended.

I slowly (opened the door)

-#-$+#+$

Jk

I gently opened my eyes, I looked around and I was not in the clinic which was good but I knew that the place was familiar, I could hear my name being called..

"Y/N?" A familiar voice called, I look to see Mom, she looks very worried.
"What happened?" I asked then sat up, "Your classmates brought you here, and told me that you fainted during class".

"Oh" was all I could say..

"And I've heard you got your head on the wall that bad" she cutted me off, I didn't feel entertained hearing that.
"It's even the first day of school.. " Mom sighed, hearing that made my eyes slowly widen..

'I was dreaming?'

"Y/n?" Mom was calling but I was staring at nothing, 'So everything was a dream all along'.

I smiled at my mom, "I need some time alone, Mom" Mom nodded then walks out of the room.
Well it's my room but I wasn't expecting it was anyone else though, my cheeks were puffed.

"Hello again reality" I muttered as I stood up from the bed, quickly changing into my casual clothes.

I did skipped school from fainting again, I sighed, probably disappointed of what happened..

I look at the floor, messed up with CDs, anime posters and Snacks. I proceed to clean it before I knew what was I doing then after that I smiled to myself.

After that day..

'It's Tuesday now, and surprisingly I don't feel sleepy at all' I though as I prepared myself to go to school then walked down the stairs.

Dad was surprised to see me sitting on the dining table, "well, look who change~" Mom said.

I was confused but then I started eating breakfast, another unusual thing is that Dad drive me to the school. I smiled as I waved at him when he went to his work..

I couldn't describe what did I felt but I felt as if my shoulders become a bit light, I walked to the designate classroom and sat silently..

Nothing was unusual anymore, until class dismissal. I had my head down all along then when I walked out of the room, I bumped to a person, it's not even a thing or a wall.

Both of us squealed, then when I opened one of my eyes, my face went crimson..

I feel like I saw a Angel, she had her one eye open as well then she smiled like a angel, it's like from my dream.

She stood up then held out her hand, "hi there, I'm hanamaru" I just nodded then she walks away, what I just noticed was...

She was a third year now while I'm a second year.

After a few months..

"Y/N!" Hanamaru called out to me, I was just looking for her but she patted my shoulder from behind.

"Oh there you are" I grinned while turning around, "You meanie, just because you're tall~!" She pouted, I let out a soft laugh.

She then tiptoed while leaning in without me noticing, she kissed my cheek.

"Now let's go watch the anime movie together" She said with a blush on her face and held my hand, "sure!" I nodded.

Both of us just became together a few weeks ago so this was our first date.

THE END.

A/N: I'm terribly sorry about the spaces, my thumbs are trembling while typing soo and yee bye.