Chika Takami x Female Candidate Reader

Her cheers

You've been standing in front of the shrine while your eyes is closed, opening your mouth and you sing in a calming tone without even noticing someone behind you.

You feel like you're singing all your feelings out, forgetting all what others said and just before you sing more louder.

You we're interrupted by a sound and you quickly look behind, seeing one of your idol and classmates.

You've noticed that she actually step on a wood on the ground and she smile nervously while you blushes a bit then you look away.

"What are you doing here" you ask and you fold your arms in a manner.

She rubbed her head and laugh nervously while just her feature of her like that made you blushes more.

"You sure are good at singing Y/n-chan.. " she said as complimenting you.

"N-not really.. " you look away and she chuckled a bit, "But even if you say so, your voice is soothing, it calms me and warm me up".

You we're speechless while her words already have been processing in your mind as if you can't take it out.

"Ah anyway I should be going now, I enjoyed listening to your song y/n-chan" she smiled as she was about to walk away but you grab her wrist, she look at you shocked.

"Wait a minute.. " "yeah?" you look at her while your eyes is covered by your bangs, "I umm..  This upcoming event of participating of idols.. ",she blink and I was about to continue but she cutted me off "sure I'll come to watch you~" she said while smiling and you let go then she walk off while waving at me.

"See you later y/n-chan~"

Watching her running off while she was being called by her two bestfriend down on the stairway, you look up at the sky being it, it looks so dark and with those clouds. You smiled a bit and you close your eyes listening to the nature then singing your heart out. 

~Time skip~

Your pov's
(finally I'm going back to my old lame writing style)

On the day of the event contest
I was preparing and clearing my throat as I am watching the other candidates that already presenting theirself one by one gripping my costume that I made effort to make it and thinking about all those time I trip while training my dancing and singing on the shrine, I'm getting nervous if i let it go all to waste. I gulp and sweat dripping down from my cheeks and I could just tear up while watching the others.

'They're all so good' I though as a brown hair girl was singing and dancing as I can't even see if I can be that good, close to about giving up a voice called out to me.

"Y/N-CHAN!!!" My eyes widened and I look at the direction which is just in front of the stage and it was my turn while the girl walk past me before that she smiled at me and mumbled.

"Lucky you y/n~"

"Do your best!!" Shouted by that only person and my heart beats quicken as the others who I am fan of showed up.

The aquors cheering for me in these stage.

How can i not be happy for this? 

No.

I'm always happy because she's here in my heart and she is always here. 
'Thanks even though you're gone now, my life is good without you'
I walk to the stage and the judges was blinking as the others stared at me. 

Time skip

After that the result will be announce so I waited while we we're on the stage and we're ten contestants.

The third place is a pink haired girl and the other is the brown haired girl that was just before me and the first..

I waited as the one who we're talking finishing her sentence.

"Y/n L/n!" After closing my eyes nervously I quickly opened my eyes as my mouth agaped much and my eyes become teary.

I look at the orange haired girl who was smiling and she grinned.

"Chika!" I run to her and hugged her "congrats y/n-chan~" I sniff and nods as the others surrounding us.

"Shinyy~ congrats for winning the mikan heart y-" before the blonde could finish her ancient sentence she was smack by the black haired girl and smiled at me "congrats y/n, you did a great job there" with the (random hair color of kanan here)  "congrats y/n~" and the first year approach us with yoshiko, ruby and hanamaru then with the both who was actually j-.

The end.

(Uff I have enough)