[ Favourite Person ] Rin Hoshizora x Reader

Y/N strode towards the ramen restaurant that she and Rin had agreed to meet up. Today was their first date, or so she thought. She's excited that she can finally go out with her girlfriend but that excitement was for a brief moment.

When Y/N reached the ramen restaurant, she couldn't hide the slight disappointment in her face when she saw Hanayo and Rin talking together. She could see how happy her girlfriend was with her bestfriend and she shook the thought of jealous out of her mind.

“Hey, Rin and Hanayo” Y/N walked over to the two while waving at them.

“Y/N, you're finally here nya!” Rin immediately sprung and hugged Y/N with her usual cat smile.

Hanayo bowed her head slightly with a smile. “Good morning, Y/N-chan” she greeted with a nod.

Y/N smiled back at Hanayo and nodded in return. “Sorry for making you guys wait..” she said hesitantly but she still couldn't get rid of the heavyweight feeling in her chest.

“It's fine as long as you're already here, Y/N nya~” Rin replied while rubbing her cheek against her girlfriend. “Anyway, I'm feeling famished!” she pulled away with a grin forming on her face.

Hanayo nodded in agreement while smiling and Y/N followed suit as the three of them walked into the ramen restaurant.

Y/N was feeling down due to the disappointment she felt. Of course, she's not that selfish but she was expecting that it was a date between her and Rin alone. And she understands that her girlfriend has always been so close with Hanayo, but that's another of her reason to be jealous.

Yet she doesn't hold resentment or grudge toward each of them, but Y/N felt like it didn't seem like their relationship was nothing more than a puppy love.

As the ramens were served, Rin started digging down on hers while smiling and talking about their plans to do today. But, she noticed something strange about how Y/N is acting since she arrived. She eventually shrug this off, thinking that her girlfriend was probably just like Hanayo back then.

A few hours had passed, Y/N and the other two had finish roaming around the place. She eventually waved at Hanayo when she went on her own way while Y/N and Rin started walking on their way home.

The walk was quiet, peaceful and awkward. Rin was feeling tense and nervous from this due to realizing something. There was definitely something up with her girlfriend.

“Y/N?”

“Hm?”

“Is there something wrong?”

Y/N stopped on her footstep and looked at Rin, there was sadness in the way she gaze into her girlfriend's eyes. She wanted to tell her about what she felt but decided not to. “No, it's fine” she shook her head before taking Rin's hand in hers. “Let's go” she smiled and started walking alongside her girlfriend.

Rin blinks before smiling as she followed Y/N but deep inside, she knew that her girlfriend wasn't saying something.

Once they reached back home, Rin and Y/N head inside Y/N's bedroom. Rin sat down and hugged Y/N by the waist, pulling her down on her lap as she buried her face into her neck.

“Come on..tell me what's wrong, Y/N” Her voice was soft as Rin looks up at her girlfriend with pleading eyes.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat as her girlfriend did this, it was rare for Rin to not use her "nya" and instead spoke in a more soft manner. “I-It's fine..” She replied while blushing, looking away from the girl.

“Will a kiss get you to tell me?”

“H-Huh?”

“Or do you want more?”

Y/N's face started reddening as she looks back at Rin before sighing. “F-Fine, I'll tell you...” she then placed both of her  hands on her girlfriend's shoulders. “...I was disappointed because I was expecting that today we're the only one and that it was a date just between us”

Rin frowned before leaning in to press a soft chaste kiss on Y/N's lips, before finally pulling away. “Sorry for not considering that, Y/N.” she muttered and caresses the side of her cheek. “We can hang out together tonight, just the two of us” she smiled and nuzzled into the crook of Y/N's neck.

Y/N smiled in return and reached out with her fingers to caresses Rin's hair. “I'd like that and sorry for being selfish..I don't mind that you're close with Hanayo, but I get jealous sometimes..” she admitted while blushing shyly.

Rin chuckled and lay down on the bed, pulling Y/N down on top of her. “Kayo-chin is my bestfriend but you.. you're more than just a bestfriend or a girlfriend nya” she pulled her girlfriend's head down and kissed her on the lips again.

“You are my favourite person and the one that only I want to stay with throughout my life.”

____________________________________

Requested by
TurtleLurky