Clingy Umi x Reader [Part 1]

Your povs

Once you walked inside the school, you let out a sigh without hesitation because you though that no one would be near around you. Then to your surprise, you felt a hand that tapped your shoulder, you turned your head to look at the person.

It turned out to be a girl with long blue hair and light brown eyes, you could've sworn that your cheeks were warm and would be red as of now but you shrug it off, "What?" You asked then gave off a cold glare but despite this the female smiled.

"Are you the new transfer student here L/n, Y/n?" You remained silent then nodded afterwards, you were admiring this girl in front of you, well now this girl is talking to you in such a kind tone. The girl then hummed for a bit, she grab a held of your hands, "I'm the vice president of the student council so I'll be taking the turn to guide you"

She pulled you along and when you got to know about your class, the girl stayed quiet while guiding you to class.

"Well then, it's time for us to depart since you're a one year young from me" she waved and nodded but before she could take a turn yet, you grab her wrist with no hesitation but you felt regret and embarass cause of the ruckus you made, after all you two were in front of your classroom.

"Wait..!" The blue haired girl looked at you while she raise her brow at you, but you could see that she was flustered too.

"Can I ask for your name too?" You said shyly while averting your gaze, "after all you already know my name so isn't it fair to tell your name too?.. " you continued as your cheek went pinkish.

You saw her smile when you glance and her mouth opened, the way she pronounce her own name...

"Maybe after class.. You can see me in the student council room" she grin, you were dumbfounded as she walks away while letting out a giggle. 'But I just wanna know your name!' You pouted and just gave off, you walked inside the room anyways, so far so good you're starting to like the school.

Time Skip
After Class Dismissals

"As expected of schools, the lessons are literally way too much of a bore" you whined while walking out by yourself and then you felt someone hugged you from behind, "Y/n-chan nya~!" You glance at the coral short haired girl then both of your gaze met, those eyes were familiar as you though to yourself who was it again..

"What do you think are you doing with our new classmate, Rin?" Another girl walked to the two of you, she have a red hair with a amethyst eyes. "Ehhh but Y/n is my childhood friend before Hanayo" you blinked at that statement by the girl who just clinge to you from behind.

"Hoshizora Rin?" The girl's yellow eyes sparkled then nodded in delight, you sighed in a relief then patted her head while she purrs like a cat in return. "I see.. " The red haired girl who were just from behind was already in front of the two of you, she's pretty and all, but while she's twirling the side curl of her hair, you knew there was something about that.

"Anyways I'll have to look for someone.." You told Rin while smiling, hoping that she'd let go of you now and gladly she obliged. You waved at them while walking to the student council room, then you stopped on tracks after realizing something.

"I don't even know where is the student council room... " you muttered to yourself, you mentally facepalmed while your palms rest on the wall. "Y/n?" A voice, that voice from that person who you wanted to see again was in front of you already.

"Uhh hey.. " you responded, you felt embarrassed because she saw you in such state. But she suddenly shrugged it off then smiled, "wanna walk home together?" You raised your head up and stared to her.

"We just met and you're planning to kidnapped me now?" You asked, then suddenly she laughed a bit, "I'm sorry and well yes you're right about that but you can trust me"

"That just makes my faith in you fades" She then sobs, you apologized which ended up being funny because you didn't know how to comfort a person, you started to like her though, but not in a way like that yet. "Okay then let's go home together" she looks at you but you were staring at the ground.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" She tilted her head to the side, you snapped out. "Oh, it's nothing..!" You reassured then change the topic, while the two of you were in the gate. Two girls were approaching the blue haired girl, One of them, a orange hair with a side tail from the side and blue eyes were grinning while waving at the girl, and the other ash long haired girl, but just like the other she also have a side tail-except that it has a strange design yet it's cute (she's like a bird).

"Umi!" One of them called, while realizing who were that said person you look towards the blue head girl, "Umi huh?" You mumbled then smile.
"Let's go home together then" it was the last words that Umi repeated again after that day, you got to know about the two girls.

The orange haired girl was the President of Student Council- Honoka Kousaka and the other ash haired girl is the Secretary (A/N: am I right or wrong? Cuz I dunno anymore) - Kotori Minami and lastly the blue haired girl who was guiding you since this morning is the Vice President- Umi Sonoda.

You made some six friends just in one day, how lucky could you be? (A/N: Lmao please, why am I doing this to myself? )

A lot of days have passed, every-day of my life was a miracle and knowing a lot more about you made me happy, as we get closer, my feelings became stronger. I wish that this was just a joke, a dream but until the day everytime the others told me more about you, my smile fades. How could you tease me?

A/N: Warning!!!
This contains something as such suicides, self-harm and cuss/swearing because Reader-chan/aka you snapped out of it.

Reader: Are you telling me that I'm this immature to be depressed from Umi being in a relationship with a person or rejection blah blah blah???

A/N: ...
Not really.

Continue!

You woke up, you stared to the same ceiling after falling unconscious, you probably had it rough. You sat up and you ignored the thick liquid, it was almost your every daily routine but you know that it's not much of a matter. You walked to the bathroom, because it's just close to the Living Room, you locked the door and wash your hands. Afterwards you grab your knife, you made a cut then smiled.

"Today will be better again isn't it, Mom?" You hide the knife and took a bath so you can prepare for school.

'Why did I do it again? Cut myself?' You though to yourself while staring to the tiles, you clearly don't even remember anything as to why you always fell unconscious and hurt yourself more and worst. As you finished taking a bath, you glance at the cuts you made and bandage it, luckily you will wear a long cardigan again. It was always risky to wear the summer uniform so you would always wear a jacket before.

"I'll be going now" you smiled while walking your way to the school, you saw Umi and her two childhood friends but you did not bother to catch up with them. Still..

"Y/n!" A voice called and when you look at the person who you'd expect it to be, it was really her. You let out a sigh when she approaches you even though she was already far from you, "Hurry up or else we'll be late for class" she said then grab your wrist which was painful, you could have been glad that you only wince a bit but she must've noticed it.

"Ok fine, fine" you groaned out and dash to the school with the third years, 'why are you enjoying your life?'
You've reached your classroom and they waved at you, you nodded and grin as you walk in.

To be continued. . .

A/N: I made it way too long- oops sorry, I just suddenly had an imagination and the description about the characters were written way too much, oh well it can wait hahahahahahahah.