[ Just Confess Already! ] | Umi Sonoda x Female Reader

‘I just wanted to confess but
                       how did it turn out like this?’

I was on my way to the back of the school. Once I was there, I glance up at the cherry blossom tree, their petals fluttering around me in the spring breeze. My hair steamed in time with the wind, as I tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

As I close my eyes, the wind blows past against me. I smiled to myself with a soft of hum that escape from my throat. Then I heard an incoming footstep coming from behind. When I opened my eyes, I turned my head to look at the person over my shoulder.

“(Name)?"  Umi stood there, her eyes blinking in surprise as she gaze into mine.

"Ah, Umi." I smiled at her while turning around to face her. "It's good to see you here"

When I saw the nod of her head, I noticed that her face seems completely red. With a raised brow, I step closer to her as I tip-toed to reach her height. I pressed my forehead against her, our eyes locked with each other.

"Hm, do you have a fever or something?" I inquired in concern, "You seem..."

But before I could finish my sentences. Umi immediately push me back until my body collided with tree, causing several cherry blossom petals to fall and surround the two of us.

"Umi?"

"...Quit making me wait, (Name)."

"What do you mean?"

There is a slight twist to Umi's lips and a tightening of her eyes. She then compose herself, shaking her head before sighing. While keeping me pinned against the tree in between her arms, she asked.

"Didn't you call me out here?"

I blink in surprise as I tilt my head to the side before replying, "No, I don't recall..."

"F-fine, if you don't confess to me yourself then I'll just do it" Umi muttered before leaning in.

As she pressed her lips against mine. I widened my eyes in surprise. But instead of resisting or pushing her away, my hands find its way on her back.

—————————————————

Meanwhile, another girl was about to walk towards the cherry blossom tree. She stood there in shock before clutching her chest.

'I just wanted to confess but why did it turn out like this?' she thought to herself.

—————————————————

I'm sorry (no, I'm not.)