Tsushima Yoshiko X Reader

Y/n's povs

I was waiting for Yoshiko to remove the blindfold from my eyes, Why, because she told me that I'll have to wear it so I can see her surprise later on.
Of course I was excited but my impatient is taking over me, well one of the reason was because I felt uncomfortable sitting on a chair for hours.

"Yoshiko, it's been three hours.. " I whined, Yoshiko didn't reply but I can hear her humming voice. It was almost ang— demonic. 

And after a few hours again, I could see a bit of light which means it's already dark;  well it's already evening but all I know is that time's pretty fast so.. I don't know but I never enjoyed this fast time when the person that planned this surprise is pretty slow.

I was damned bored, I'm currently moving a lot even though it feels like I was tied up because of Yoshiko's warning, ok maybe she just doesn't want me to see it yet so I fear that she might get mad. Unfortunately my boredom got over me, I finally removed my blindfold and when I can see.

Yoshiko walked in with a cake on her hand, but what I noticed first was.. her maid outfit.

My face went crimson red then when Yoshiko smiled, "Happy Birthday, Babe.. " I guess it's my birthday, tomorrow...

I blinked surprise, "isn't this too early?" Yoshiko grinned then showed her phone lockscreen, the time was 12:30 AM already and.. What caught my attention is actually her lockscreen wallpaper, it was our picture together.

"This.. " I pointed towards her phone, then Yoshiko raised an eyebrow to look at her phone and when she realized what I was talking about..

She chuckled in a soft way, usually it would be her chuunibyo side but she's being soft towards me, a lot of things change though; it was not usually like this

"Yeah, it was the first time that the both us fell for each other" she smiled shyly..

I was flattered, And I could feel that my heart skipped a bit, "..."

"A lot of things changed, and I also change but not for the sake of wanting to be normal. I wanna be a good girlfriend to you, Y/n"

I didn't say anything, I kept my head down for awhile, "Yos— Yohane..!" Yoshiko's eyes widened when I called her by that.

"W-what?", "I love you, and I will accept whoever you are and I appreciate that you wanna be the good girlfriend and that you know I'm kinda annoyed when you forced your darkness on me—" i stopped myself and since I said a lot, I took a breath..

"I love you, in every aspect of who you pretend to be, there's nothing different about you and yohane."

"I mean.. " I averted my gaze, Yoshiko suddenly laughed, but now in a demonic tone.

"Fufu I know that you're still living up for me, Little demon" she said then approach me, "but this day is special for the both of us, it's your birthday and our anniversary"

Yoshiko hugged me, "so I don't wanna fool around as to be someone else, I want you to be with me as myself."

I smiled then hug back, "Fine Yoshiko pfft", "Now let's call the others and eat the cake all together" I hummed in response.

But then the others popped out, "that was so sweet and shiny~" Mari said while popping out a (I don't know what's that called but it's some thing like a papers spreading around—)

Both of us suddenly let the hug stopped;  pulling away from each other then yelled at Mari.

In the end, Yoshiko is still Yohane.

The end.

A/N: I'm afraid I have to Rewrite this again—

Requested by
MaleEliAyase