[ Plans ] Honoka X Flirty Reader X Eli

While Honoka and Eli were walking across the hallways, a girl suddenly wrap her arms around their shoulder.

“Hey, Honk and Elicchi~” Y/N winks at them while smiling smugly.

Honoka grinned and looks at Y/N before greeting her back in her cheerful voice “Hey Y/N-chan!” she wasn't dazed by the flirty behavior of the girl.

While Eli looks back at the H/C-haired girl before sighing with a smile on her lips. “Hello Y/N” she replied, her gaze softened as she gazed into Y/N's grin. “Up to no good again?” she asked.

Y/N slightly pouted at Eli's word as if offended while pulling away from Honoka and her. “I'm not always up to no good, you know~” she whines before hugging Eli's arm.

“Well, you certainly seems like it” Eli replied with a teasing smile.

Honoka pouted before hugging Y/N by the waist. “Don't leave me out, Y/N-chan~” she looks at the girl in the eyes with her usual puppy eyes. “I always like joining you in your plans, after all” she said with a smile.

Y/N couldn't help but blushes slightly at Honoka's words and eventually patted her head. She was always the one to flirt with the two of them, after all, so being the one on the receiving end is something she's never used to.

“Of course, I'll never leave you out, Honky~” She said while chuckling to herself.

Eli smiled fondly at the sight of the two before sighing. “Anyway, before we get caught and make a scene in the hallways.. Why don't we hang out at my house?” she suggested.

Y/N gasped dramatically while stepping away from Eli, looking at her with widened eyes. “Are you possessed, Elicchi?! Did N-Nozomi cosplay as you? Nozomi???” she asked. As she stepped closer and stretched the blonde girl's cheeks.

Honoka laughed while Eli scoffed and rolled her eyes playfully.

“But, I suppose I don't mind spending time with the two of my crushes~” Y/N said while smirking.

“Get your mind out of the gutter, Y/N” Eli chuckled while grabbing the girl's hand.

Honoka smirks as well while taking Y/N's other hand. “The feeling is mutual~” she grinned.

___________________________

I don't know how flirty people act and no I did get flirted many times. But I don't know how they actually really act, because some people's flirting fly over my head?

Requested by
OneShotsMaker001