Episode twenty four

Start from the beginning

"I'll be there." I said with a nod and she gave us both a smile before walking out of my room. "Man," I grabbed my phone and used the screen to look at the mark on my neck. "She really laid one on me."

"She did." Vanessa sighed out with a frown. "I don't like it, put makeup on it."

"My my," I lowered my phone with a smirk. "Is Vanessa Moe jealous?" She rolled her eyes. "You don't have to be jealous babe, you're my girlfriend."

"No. I didn't hear the words." I grabbed the chocolate milk from her hands, with her whining in response, but I simply put it on the desk before rolling over and settling between her legs. I then pushed a stray hair out of her face with a grin while she simply looked at me expectingly. "Yes?"

"You're so annoying." I said with a groan. "You wanna be my girl?" She grimaced and I laughed under breath. "Kidding. Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend, Vanessa?"

"Hm... I think I can." I wiggled my eyebrows and pecked her lips before rolling off of her. "Now give me back my milk, dick."

I snorted. "Yes ma'am."

-

"Home home home!" I heard the infield yell loudly as I focused on the ball that was coming to me quickly from its spot on the ground.

I scooped the ball into my glove before pulling my arm back and slinging it through the air, all the way to the home plate almost flawlessly.

"Yeah Y/ln!" My teammates called out as I got our teammate (the runner) out. I gave a thumbs up as I backpedaled to my spot in center field, throwing up the Shaka sign to Ash as our 'good job.'

"Two down." I called out before watching Jasmine go up to the plate to which I smirked and turned to Ash. "She's going for the line drive, let me get it." She gave me a thumbs up.

Jas tapped the bat against the plate before getting into her stance. I pulled my sunglasses down and chewed on my gum a bit, then slid it to the top of my gums when I saw our second string pitcher throw the ball. Jasmine's pullback was flawless as she swung the bat, the sound of the ball connecting was loud. And, just as I assumed, the ball was a line drive straight down right center. I turned and took off running, my eyes on the ball.

"Mine!" I called loudly to call off Ash and Lis. Then I heard it.

"I got it!" I moved my eyes for a split second and saw Lisa running up from far right.

I shook my head and held my glove up. "Mine!" The ball was a bit higher than I was so I jumped up, almost having it in my grasp then I felt a leg sweep my ankles, sending me falling backwards and harshly onto my back. I coughed and held my chest as I heard Ash shout.

"The fuck is wrong with you, Lis?!"

I rolled onto my stomach and tossed my glove to the side before pushing onto all fours. "I'm tired of this freshman calling the shots." Once I regained my breathing, I quickly raised up and shoved her back.

"Fuck you, Lisa. We're teammates." I hissed and she rushed up, tackling me to the ground. I groaned when her knee connected with my groin. The day I decided not to wear a goddamn cup.. fuck me. I then rolled over just as I felt a hand grip the back of my jersey.

"Hey- hey!" I was ripped off of Lisa by Jasmine who shoved me back. "Stop it, both of you!" She shouted, putting her hand up when Lisa rose to her feet and rushed at me again. "Lisa." She said sternly. I glared at the senior, Nylah hold her back.

"What the hells going on?" Coach asked as she hastily walked over to us.

"She tripped me up for no reason." I hissed,  stepping forward only for Jas to push against my chest against with squinted eyes. "I didn't do shit."